PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Sunday Ticket/SuperFan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix111

Banned
Reaction score
For those of you with NFL Sunday Ticket on Directv, you'll have to humor me for a minute, I'm trying to get it all straight. I just ordered it this past week and am trying to figure out the deal with SuperFan. Is SuperFan the package that gives you the games in HD instead of just standard definition. If so, do guys know how much that costs?

Edit: Actually I just found it finally- $99. A little steep for something that should probably just be included in the friggin package.

Last edited:
For those of you with NFL Sunday Ticket on Directv, you'll have to humor me for a minute, I'm trying to get it all straight. I just ordered it this past week and am trying to figure out the deal with SuperFan. Is SuperFan the package that gives you the games in HD instead of just standard definition. If so, do guys know how much that costs?

Edit: Actually I just found it finally- $99. A little steep for something that should probably just be included in the friggin package.

I agree on it's steep. The only real bonus is redzone channel. I don't like the multichannel, too many games and still too small on a 42" screen.

When I went to HD, there was no way I was gonna watch the sunday ticket in standard def(I bought HD tv in week 3)

SuperFan also allows you to stream games online when you are out of town and the quality if fantastic! Sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back