PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Suggs says Brady's 3 rings are questionable

Status
Not open for further replies.
drcosi.jpg

Throw in a box of Kleenex and some lotion with that pic... and Ill bet Suggs will give his game check to you for it. Plus as an added bonus its almost guaranteed he will be on the injury report with a sore arm. ;)

Those who can....WIN

Those who can't...WHINE

Every week, some fans from some hotshot team come in here, "blah blah blah". Then Sunday comes and goes, and we never see them again.

The last time the Jets won the Super Bowl, 60% of Africa was still controlled by European empires, smoking was considered the healthy way to lose weight, and the Beatles were still together. Your parents probably weren't even a glint in your grandparents' eyes.
Rimshot!!!!

:p:D:singing::rocker:

Alrighty! Lets just keep this train going... nothing too new here once again Suggs is taking a shot at Brady through the media. Unprovoked of course, and during the most important week of the season in which his mind continues to wander to Brady.

Suggs on Brady

Suggs is so obssessed with the Pats it's not even funny. Hey how about that game with the Steelers? Try beating them first before you start trash talking about a team that has already beaten you. :)

Suggs zero rings seem perfectly believable.

From another thread...

the NFL’s personal conduct policy ...reads, and I’ll read it word for word, 'Discipline may be imposed in any of the following circumstances,' and there’s a list, and there’s one that said, 'Conduct that undermines or puts at risk the integrity and reputation of the NFL, NFL clubs or NFL players.' "

Suggs violated the rule making statements that Brady's rings were questionable because the Patriots cheated by filming opponents walk throughs and practices. They did not do this and such statements are prima facie attacks on the reputation of an NFL club.

Goodell's league office ignoring this repeated WWF style conduct that clearly violates stated policy just shows how corrupt and in the tank for the anti-Patriots crowd he is.

This had me cracking up. Amazing work.

There has to be something to this obsession with Brady that Suggs has. He just can't get Tom off his mind. The Ravens are headed for a huge matchup with their most heated rival and he's still thinking about Brady. My guess (aside from the whole homo-erotic crush theory) is that Suggs so badly wants to be linked to Brady as one of his great on-field rivals because of the admiration he has for TB, so he slights Tom any chance he gets to try and get a rise out of him.

Here's a screen cap I took from the Pats' early season game against the Ravens. I noticed this confrontation. Have to imagine Suggs got overly excited to have Brady so close to him.

bradysuggs.jpg

Also not shown (because it's a screen cap and not a video) was that Suggs headbutt Brady after he couldn't take the heat. Brady most likely outwit him and the meathead is still fuming over it.

This had me cracking up. Amazing work.

There has to be something to this obsession with Brady that Suggs has. He just can't get Tom off his mind. The Ravens are headed for a huge matchup with their most heated rival and he's still thinking about Brady. My guess (aside from the whole homo-erotic crush theory) is that Suggs so badly wants to be linked to Brady as one of his great on-field rivals because of the admiration he has for TB, so he slights Tom any chance he gets to try and get a rise out of him.

I hope this queen recieves his walking papers today. I'd root for the ravens if it wasn't for Suggs mental a**.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back