PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Suggs has torn MCL, could miss season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing he got his long term deal in the off-season. Only had 3 sacks this season and next year he'll probably start off slow as well.

Nothing int he ESPN link or the story on PFT.com says he has a torn MCL.

The thread title is misleading and premature.

Not much for reading?

Quinn threw a chop block at Suggs after an interception in the third quarter, rolling into his right knee. The Carroll County Times reported Wednesday that Suggs has a slight tear of his MCL. But his agent, Gary Wichard, fears Suggs could miss the rest of the season. Suggs was initially diagnosed with a sprained knee.

Anyway, couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Here ya go:

The Carroll County Times reported Wednesday that Suggs has a slight tear of his MCL. But his agent, Gary Wichard, fears Suggs could miss the rest of the season. Suggs was initially diagnosed with a sprained knee.

Read much?

HA, not fast enough... damn you JSn... :rolleyes:

What goes around, comes around.

That's bad news for us too. We need them to beat the Steelers at least once if there is a race for that 2 seed.

Yeah, but unlike our "skirt-wearing" Brady, he didn't avoid the hit or call for a flag. He just took it like a man and didn't "cry" to the refs. That's what really counts, right...so what if he's out for the season? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
HA! Karma is a fickle b!tch. Let's see, what was said when Suggs got hit with a penalty for going after Brady's knee."Suggs should take off the skirt." "Suggs is a football player, he should be able to be hit." "They ae ruining the NFL, with all these rules to protect defensive players." While I am not usually one to cheer an injury to an opponent, I find it funny that guys who tried to justify going after Brady's knee, are now all up in arms about someone going after one of their guys. What goes around, comes around.

my bad-- I read PFT first, which had no news on the injury, and assumed they had pilfered the story from ESPN.

:violent:

sucks for Suggs, and sucks that the Colts may catch yet another break.

Damn they are lucky.

I read about Quinn being fined for the 'hit' and that Ray Lewis said it was a cheap shot. Well I suppose he knows them well ;)

wait the ravens have a problem with a player going low? who would have thought it

Wonder what Henne is thinking :)

Karma much?

Karma is a b1tch......ain't it.

They can't have it both ways. They cry after getting flagged for going after Brady's knee and start the whole different set of rules nonsense than whine when someone goes at their knees. What a bunch of GD babies. and dumb ones at that. The media needs to stop acting like Ray Lewis has anything of value to say (unless it's advice on how to get away with murder).

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes