PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Sugar bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
anyone watching ?
how about weis going for a fake punt on their own 35 in the opening drive and screwing it up ?
lsu needed to two plays to score a TD...

players to watch

LaRon Landry
Dwayne Bowe
Jeff Samardazjia
Victor Abiamiri
Rhema McKnight

im not a fan of Shark.

Last edited:
Memo to Weis: Get out there and recruit some speed on defense.

anyone else think that howie long, terry bradshaw sound like better than most nfl play play analysts?...so far they have been as good as i have heard in any of the nfl anouncing crew...just my opinion

Notre Dame playing undiscipline...Quinn looks like dog poo....JaMarcus Russell has a LIGHTING quick release....Landry has some smarts, he read that reverse nicely even though he missed that tackle...go LSU!!

What do think of McKnight as a prospect in the mid rounds?

Russell isn't shredding the D as much as the stats would indicate...two of his four completions were screen underneath to the running back, that being said Russell is going to do well in the league...he reminds me of Ben Burger

Quinn = major happy feet

with an easy TD miss by Shark..

ugly ass coc ky overrated WR

Last edited:
with an easy TD miss by Shark..

ugly ass coc ky overrated WR
That clip of Samardzija pitching: looks like he was separated at birth from Craig Hansen of the Red Sox. He even pitches something like Hansen.

anyone else think that howie long, terry bradshaw sound like better than most nfl play play analysts?...so far they have been as good as i have heard in any of the nfl anouncing crew...just my opinion
Yes, they are good. I'm not surprised at Long being sharp, but Bradshaw is a lot quicker at analysis on the fly than I would have guessed.

Yes, they are good. I'm not surprised at Long being sharp, but Bradshaw is a lot quicker at analysis on the fly than I would have guessed.

certainly better than those ESPN guys....

Notre Dame was wildly overrated, and if the USC game didn't prove it, this game certainly does. Laron Landry is a stud in the defensive backfield, and I definitely like Jamarcus Russell (despite that interception he just threw, looks like he got overeager to ice the game). I can't see Quinn being a very good NFL QB, despite everyone proclaiming him as the next Tom Brady (because they're both named Brady OMG LOL)

I was thinking the same thing.

The brodcast team is pretty good.. but the game is not that good.. poor charlie

The brodcast team is pretty good.. but the game is not that good.. poor charlie

Charlie needs to recruit some D. They gave up 500 yds. (and counting) tonight. You're not going to beat SEC teams with players whose last names ends in "s-k-i".

Last edited:
Notre Dame has major issues on D and on the offensive line. It kills them when they play good competition.

One of the worse bowl games I've seen this year. ND kinda looks like some 'experts' thought Boise St was supposed to look like against the big boys of Oklahoma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes