Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT: Strange Dream

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by sebman2112, Jul 7, 2007.

1. sebman2112

sebman2112 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The dream starts out with us having a mice/rat problem and my having to kill them off, then progresses to a point where I'm waking up early in the morning (still dark out) and hear something moving around inside my desk. I instantly realize there's a huge f**kin' rat in the bottom drawer of my desk, so I run and get a bottle of spray that will kill mice & rats. I sneak up on the desk and open the bottom drawer with one hand while simultaneously spraying the f*ck out of him with the other. The rat climbs out of the desk and at first tries to run away but then it stops and just curls up into a ball while I'm continuously spraying the f*ck out of it. Then a hammer of realization pounds me into submission... I haven't been spraying a rat but a new born puppy! I quickly grab the puppy and run over to the sink to rinse it off. I wash off his entire body, and rinse out his eyes, ears, and mouth. As I'm bringing the puppy up to look at him closer the dream suddenly ends.
  2. Remix 6

Remix 6 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

i hate mice. my cats have caught 2 in the last month and im actually scared to touch it wether its dead or alive. dirty mice/rats..scare me.
  3. smg93

smg93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Sebman,

Have you been a recent visitor to a home owned by Mike Vick? ;)
  4. drpatriot

drpatriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

It's clearly a sign...the Colts are going 0-16. No question.
  5. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +387 / 6 / -9

Asante's agent just called, and said he is all Puppy, no Rat. The Pats FO just called and left a message to check the puppy for foam at the mouth before you bring him any closer.