Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT: Steeler's Davenport charged with domestic violence

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by 37Harrison, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 37Harrison

37Harrison Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -2

#37 Jersey

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/10/11/steelers-rb-najeh-davenport-charged-with-domestic-violence/

Uh-oh.

What a classy guy he is, "Davenport is perhaps best known for entering a woman's dorm room and defecating in a laundry basket in 2002." http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2002/0708/1403417.html

Players like this are all around the NFL (not on the Pats from what I know) and PATRIOT players are the ones accused of not being classy, give me a break!

Sorry if I put it in the wrong forum, I wasn't thinking.
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2007
  2. SeymoreButts

SeymoreButts Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Defecating in a laundry basket in 2002? I would imagine that his fecal matter is probably hard as a rock by now!!! LMFAO:rocker:
  3. Na_polian

Na_polian Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Interesting. Maybe it's just me, but what's the big deal about the laundry basket? I mean, it's not like I was a teenager once, and came home drunk, woke up in a stupor and had to pee, went in the bathroom, and mistook the laundry hamper for the toilet or anything...

But then, I've never claimed to be classy, either :)
  4. Fencer

Fencer Rookie

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -1

Let's not jump to conclusions here.

Yeah, he's PROBABLY in the wrong, because the man usually is and because he has a past history of doing something -- er, something nasty to a woman.

But it's also the kind of thing that gets trumped up in financial disputes w/ absentee football playing fathers.

Also -- the kid is 5 years old. The laundry basket thing was in 2002. Looks like he was making some questionable choices towards the beginning of this millenium ...
  5. letekro

letekro Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 2 / -3

Absolutely right. In a lot of cases, the players are the prey and the women that see them as their meal ticket are the predators.
  6. rabthepat

rabthepat Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Fine the Steelers $250,000 and take away their 1st round pick.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.