PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Steelers being "class of AFC" already = Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans are currently the Class of the AFC. They proved it and did what needed done.

Good for them.

clap, clap, clap, clap.

Titans are currently the Class of the AFC. They proved it and did what needed done.

Good for them.

clap, clap, clap, clap.

Dino, how do you feel over the Terrible Towel stomp?

How could anyone consider the Steelers to be the class of the AFC when they can't even figure out how to put a team decal on BOTH sides of their helmets? :rolleyes:

Dino, how do you feel over the Terrible Towel stomp?

The same why I felt when TJ Houshamama did it in 05. Every time we play him, I call for him to get his spine snapped.

Cincy hasn't recovered by the way. He wiped his shoes with the terrible towel, they went on to lose to us in the playoffs, and haven't sniffed a winning season since. They are 1-6 vs the Steelers since that game.

I hope the same for the Titans.

How could anyone consider the Steelers to be the class of the AFC when they can't even figure out how to put a team decal on BOTH sides of their helmets? :rolleyes:

LOL!

Yeah, we can't afford the second sticker...53 man roster, that's a lot of stickers man...plus the practice squad...the Rooney's are too cheap for that, didn't you know? :D

Now, they are the Class of the AFC...one more win to go.

And that's a topic folks.

Hell yes!! SIX time Super Bowl Champs baby!!! :D

Hell yes!! SIX time Super Bowl Champs baby!!! :D

Congrats, Trigger. However, why the HELL are you on a Pats MB after your team won the SB? LOL. You should be out celebrating. :)

Congrats, Trigger. However, why the HELL are you on a Pats MB after your team won the SB? LOL. You should be out celebrating. :)

It's a testament to just how hated we are.

"You're team has just won the Super Bowl, what are you going to do?!"
"I'm going to the Patriots message board!"

Dance Jig...Happy Dance...Jig

Um...how do I get a name change up on here?

Dino 6 Rings sounds awesome!

Nah, I celebrate all season! ;) I'm weird about the Super Bowl when MY team is in it. I prefer to watch the game at home. I find that when I go to SB parties, I have a hard time focusing on the game, as everyone wants to chit-chat and stuff. I don't want to miss ONE play, and a lot of people have a hard time understanding that at parties. So if the Steelers are playin, I'm at home on my couch, where I'm free to sit in silence peacfully or scream my head off when I see fit! LOL

And to be honest, I prefer the discussions over here more than most of the Steelers boards. At least I get a different take on things, as opposed to all the normal homer conversations. So, thanks for havin me. It's been fun. See ya next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back