PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Steelers being "class of AFC" already = Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendel

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Because of a week 1 home beat down of a franchise that's never had a winning season? Does no one remember last year's Steelers start?

Game 1
Steelers 34
Browns 7

Game 2
Steelers 26
Bills 3

Game 3
Steelers 37
49ers 16

They ended up with the same record as the Cleveland Browns. Please don't anoint the Steelers right now.

Especially not with that schedule.

I think they are being anointed by default. Brady is done for the season, and the Chargers, Colts, and Jags lost and have been decimated by injuries. The Steelers are the only team left to hype.

I think they are being anointed by default. Brady is done for the season, and the Chargers, Colts, and Jags lost and have been decimated by injuries. The Steelers are the only team left to hype.

if bens injury (shoulder) gets aggravated then the steelers will have no chance at all at a .500+ winning season

The Steelers may be the Best in the AFC but they can never be the Class of the AFC.
They have no class nor their fans.

Who cares? Let the mediots and pundits say what they want. Let them annoint them. I hope ALL OF THE NATIONAL Media goes to Pittsburgh. Maybe then our Pats can play a damn game in peace for a change.

If you wanna crown their ass, then CROWN EM! :D

Let's not forget the Broncos, who are already claiming they will win the SB after beating............THE RAIDERS!!!.........IN WEEK #1!!!

LMAO!! :rofl:

Let's not forget the Broncos, who are already claiming they will win the SB after beating............THE RAIDERS!!!.........IN WEEK #1!!!

Jay Buttler sounded like an idiot. I blamed Rivers for that back and forth on the field last year, but I've since realized that Buttler has a major attitude.

No doubt the Steelers will be a good and tough team as usual.
But, it's just been one week so let's all be patient.

the steelers looked a lot better than i thought they would (i picked the texans to win that one given their d-line), but one game proves nothing. if they can play like that consistently, but let's see how they do against a decent run defense before anyone claims they're the kings of the afc.

the media just runs around to find the newest fad. the pats are too consistent for them haha, the media just expects them to do badly every year but they keep proving the media wrong.

it would be nice to ban that jackass

No doubt the Steelers will be a good and tough team as usual.
But, it's just been one week so let's all be patient.

Still being Patient in Steelers land.

4-1 is nice, but there is a lot of work to do. Winning back to back games without our starting running back was a huge deal, especially with the schedule to come. Losing our Rookie RB was a blow, but he's just another in a long line of injuries we are dealing with. Bengals this week, must win for My Steelers in my mind. Can't afford to lose to a team on the road that we should beat, that happened 3 times last year, Jets, Cards, Broncos, I won't have any of that nonsense this season. Hopefully Ben can continue his undefeated in Ohio streak, and we can improve our standings in the AFC.

Still being Patient in Steelers land.

4-1 is nice, but there is a lot of work to do. Winning back to back games without our starting running back was a huge deal, especially with the schedule to come. Losing our Rookie RB was a blow, but he's just another in a long line of injuries we are dealing with. Bengals this week, must win for My Steelers in my mind. Can't afford to lose to a team on the road that we should beat, that happened 3 times last year, Jets, Cards, Broncos, I won't have any of that nonsense this season. Hopefully Ben can continue his undefeated in Ohio streak, and we can improve our standings in the AFC.

Your long line of injuries is a one hour wait compared to our two hour wait with a 6'5" height limit. :cool:

The donkeys are f**k*** crazy talking like that! And cuddles....that piece of squeeze, his head can't fit in Denver!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes