PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Spotted BB, TB and WW at Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
brady looks like a idiot in that pic. man his fashion model wife has done a number on him. its embarrassing. how i long for the kid before Gisele.

Yea, my first thought when I saw this picture was "Brady's done." :rolleyes:

I hope you're being sarcastic. Question whether he still has as much of his early-career competitiveness and prove-em-all-wrong mentality all you want, but in essence you're saying he's no longer TFB--based on his wardrobe. That idea is what's embarrassing.

Last edited:
This picture of Brady and many of the other ones that have surfaced are definitely embarrassing. He is the face of the franchise, don't dress like a d* uchbag. How hard is that?

I don't blame Giselle like everyone else though. The guy makes his own decisions.

PatsFans to Tom, you're not European and you're not Cold Play. You're a football player. Act like it.

Brady's choice of fashion attire should not be the concern of the fans of the team he plays Quarterback for given his ongoing level of performance.

Now, say for instance, you're a young QB trying to make your way in the world, with few credible performances under your belt posing for Men's Issues magazines such as GQ on the other hand...

Last edited:
A bit of a fancy man, I must say. Quite a dandy.

Yea, my first thought when I saw this picture was "Brady's done." :rolleyes:

I hope you're being sarcastic. Question whether he still has as much of his early-career competitiveness and prove-em-all-wrong mentality all you want, but in essence you're saying he's no longer TFB--based on his wardrobe. That idea is what's embarrassing.

lmao actually no that's not what im saying at all. try to keep up and read and comment on what i actually posted. im saying he looks like a idiot based on what hes wearing for clothes. period. im sorry you are so offended.:rolleyes: i said nothing about his ability as a qb[hes the best]. if he wants to parade around in white pants [lmao]so be it.

Last edited:
lmao actually no that's not what im saying at all. try to keep up. im saying he looks like a idiot based on what hes wearing for clothes. period. im sorry you are so offended.:rolleyes:

You might think he looks like an idiot but that's fashion.

Although the white pants...oh dear :p the rest of it is fine. Welker on the other hand, no so great.

You know it's the off-season when the only thing there is to talk about is Brady's clothes.

Although the white pants...oh dear :p the rest of it is fine. Welker on the other hand, no so great.

You know it's the off-season when the only thing there is to talk about is Brady's clothes.
look i love tb. but theres no way anybody can look at that picture without saying wtf is that?. lol i wish i didnt see that picture. if i was one of his team mates i would never ever let him live it down. lol

Last edited:
This picture of Brady and many of the other ones that have surfaced are definitely embarrassing. He is the face of the franchise, don't dress like a d* uchbag. How hard is that?

I don't blame Giselle like everyone else though. The guy makes his own decisions.

PatsFans to Tom, you're not European and you're not Cold Play. You're a football player. Act like it.

get a life, sir.

Just a guesss, but I bet BB was not attired in white pants or a clip-on bow tie.

For those complaining about what TB wore to an off the field event should look no further than to one of our division rivals HOF QBs who makes this Brady clothes thing seem silly to complain about.

Elements1-576x324.jpg

Last edited:
Brady is clearly channeling his inner Gonzo vibe. He reminds very much of a young, once handsome, Hunter Thompson. The eyebrow raising matching tie and white pants are right out of the Louisville garb for drunken (fallen) county clubbers who couldn't make the nut for dues this spring after a winter spent ripping up dead bets at Keeneland and have been teeing off (and getting hammered) at Lake Lear Public instead of Ivy Oaks. This pic would have been taken around 9am, any later and the pants would be stained by bourbon and burned through at the thigh by overlooked cigar ash. The little guy wants to be next to someone tall because a dude over 6 feet obviously could not be another broken down jockey looking to dish his worn out stories of how he could have ridden Big Red but for the birth of his fifth child, whose name he can't recall after a quick two thirds of a fifth of JD's, the near empty bottle of which he waves wildly in his left hand almost splitting your cheek as he demonstrates the vault mounting of style of Austrian hill people, his legs flying in a regrettably open vee that catches on the wooden chair back he had used to indicate where the saddle might be.

Dude, that's some seriously intense prose there.

Just a guesss, but I bet BB was not attired in white pants or a clip-on bow tie.

Nope....Bill was spotted wearing a red and black combo attire....

ec27caad8370ea9eea5fad3efc9ec2d7.jpg

Last edited:
lmao actually no that's not what im saying at all. try to keep up and read and comment on what i actually posted. im saying he looks like a idiot based on what hes wearing for clothes. period. im sorry you are so offended.:rolleyes: i said nothing about his ability as a qb[hes the best]. if he wants to parade around in white pants [lmao]so be it.

If that's the case, what you're saying is even worse. Saying that it bothers you that your HOF QB is dressing a bid dandyish these days merely illustrates where you priorities lie when it comes down to football. I'm sure there's a place on the internet where you can commiserate with star-struck teenage girls about Brady's new wardrobe choices.

I'm sure there's a place on the internet where you can commiserate with star-struck teenage girls about Brady's new wardrobe choices.
really where? do you have a link?

Dude, that's some seriously intense prose there.

thanks. If only I had invented the style first...oh well, they say everything's been written already so everything new is just thievery. But I doubt anyone had seen HT's style before, a true genius.

I just saw a picture of his new fauxhawk. Maybe it was the photo but it was kind of off to one side of his head. I'll say this, I enjoy fashion and think too much is made out what Tom wears but even I gasped in horror at the new 'do. It's baaaaaad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back