PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Spotted BB, TB and WW at Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

NENGFAN

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
They seemed to be having a fun time. Brady and Welker were shown at the parties the evening before and BB at the Derby today. Hopefully they can take the winning feeling of the Derby to the 2013 SuperBowl...

Well,I bet I know the Horse that those 3 will be betting on......

Horse #19 Post named - I'll Have Another

As in Super Bowls :cool:

Last edited:
Bianca was tweeting out pics of her outfit and hat this AM. She and Vince apparently toured Claiborne Farms this week. I think Vince dabbles in breeding trotters.

I love horses, used to breed Arabians for show, but can't watch thoroughbred racing any more. Too many gutwrenching tragedies and too many throwaways. Someone re-tweeted there was some sort of catastrophe at the finish line earlier today in another race...

See my post above BEFORE the derby....I hope Welker,BB and TB listened to me :rolleyes:

i just won a lot of $$ haha

i just won a lot of $$ haha

Superfecta paid $96,000
Exacta paid $306

Nice numbers

I had a 6-19 exacta and didn't reverse it :bricks:....and I even picked the winner before the race - Duh :bricks:

Superfecta paid $96,000
Exacta paid $306

Nice numbers

I had a 6-19 exacta and didn't reverse it :bricks:....and I even picked the winner before the race - Duh :bricks:

Great pick dude....quite impressed.

bos_g_brady-welker01jr_200.jpg

LOL Brady

Brady is clearly channeling his inner Gonzo vibe. He reminds very much of a young, once handsome, Hunter Thompson. The eyebrow raising matching tie and white pants are right out of the Louisville garb for drunken (fallen) county clubbers who couldn't make the nut for dues this spring after a winter spent ripping up dead bets at Keeneland and have been teeing off (and getting hammered) at Lake Lear Public instead of Ivy Oaks. This pic would have been taken around 9am, any later and the pants would be stained by bourbon and burned through at the thigh by overlooked cigar ash. The little guy wants to be next to someone tall because a dude over 6 feet obviously could not be another broken down jockey looking to dish his worn out stories of how he could have ridden Big Red but for the birth of his fifth child, whose name he can't recall after a quick two thirds of a fifth of JD's, the near empty bottle of which he waves wildly in his left hand almost splitting your cheek as he demonstrates the vault mounting of style of Austrian hill people, his legs flying in a regrettably open vee that catches on the wooden chair back he had used to indicate where the saddle might be.

Last edited:

LOL Brady
brady looks like a idiot in that pic. man his fashion model wife has done a number on him. its embarrassing. how i long for the kid before Gisele.

Last edited:
brady looks like a idiot in that pic. man his fashion model wife has done a number on him. its embarrassing. how i long for the kid before Gisele.

I'm sure he'll take that to heart!

"Hmmm...let's see...I can worry about what somebody on a fan board thinks about how I dress or I can live my own life and make my supermodel wife, whom I love and who pulls down $50 big ones a year, happy...I wonder what I should do....it's a really tough decision..."

Last edited:

Wes is doing hover hand :eek::eek:

Last edited:
I'm sure he'll take that to heart!

"Hmmm...let's see...I can worry about what somebody on a fan board thinks about how I dress or I can live my own life and make my supermodel wife, whom I love and who pulls down $50 big ones a year, happy...I wonder what I should do....it's a really tough decision..."
i dont think anybody suggested he should worry about anything nor do i think he reads this message board so he isnt getting any messages from anybody on here. that being said he still looks like a douche. yes he lives the life style you describe while looking like a douche. imho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots