PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT (sortof) - Can someone help me with a report...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Box_O_Rocks said:
Monte Kiffen, DC for Tampa by the bay said that. Google, it's not just a noun anymore.

Ah, yes, your right. Thanks

Dude, I don't have glaucoma!! I take preventive measures against that, you know that! An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, right?!?! In my case that ounce of prevention costs about $170 which is well worth it to me, and I don't think I could afford an entire pound all at once.

That being said, I coulda sworn you said "nonetheless" in there somewhere. Honestly. Then again the glaucoma prevention does come with that one side effect of diminished short-term memory (and munchies). Well worth it to maintain the gift of sight in my book.

That's weird, I coulda sworn I posted this a minute ago.. damn I can't remember.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Dude, I don't have glaucoma!! I take preventive measures against that, you know that! An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, right?!?! In my case that ounce of prevention costs about $170 which is well worth it to me, and I don't think I could afford an entire pound all at once.

That being said, I coulda sworn you said "nonetheless" in there somewhere. Honestly. Then again the glaucoma prevention does come with that one side effect of diminished short-term memory (and munchies). Well worth it to maintain the gift of sight in my book.

That's weird, I coulda sworn I posted this a minute ago.. damn I can't remember.
Thank God your treatment affects certain genetic systems. :scared:

Box_O_Rocks said:
Thank God your treatment affects certain genetic systems. :scared:
Sadly, 'fraid not. The spawn is already out there, set to unleash his swimmers against the rest of the human Deoxyribonucleic Acid pool in a few years.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Sadly, 'fraid not. The spawn is already out there, set to unleash his swimmers against the rest of the human Deoxyribonucleic Acid pool in a few years.
Thought the next AV was a "step"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back