PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT (sorta): Tom Brady's Madden 13 Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
The most important ratings are in bold. I certainly don't agree with many of these ratings for him, but it's just a video game, eh?

OVERALL: 98 (second to only Aaron Rodgers)

Speed: 58
Acceleration: 56
Strength: 56
Agility: 54
Awareness: 99
Catching: 43
Carrying: 65
Throw Power: 96
Throw Accuracy: 94
Injury: 89
Toughness: 95
Throw Accuracy Short: 97
Throw Accuracy Mid: 90
Throw Accuracy Deep: 88
Play Action: 91
Throw on Run: 75

For a complete list of all the QB's in the league, click the link:

Complete QB Ratings in Madden NFL 13 | EA SPORTS

Seems just about right to me. Throw accuracy could be a little higher, but it's still a 94.

Catching rating should be higher...his reception against the Dolphins in 2001 was a beauty.

Sorta??? LOL

What about punting? He sucked at it in Madden 12 at least on the mobile version.

they'll update it after Lloyd has 10+ receptions of 20+ yards week 8.

Pretty accurate. Definitely much better than the old days when they just gave all of the good quarterbacks perfect scores in everything, and the worst teams in the league were still 85 overall.

If you get upset about rankings of your favorite player in a video game,you need some help :)

(And I am the president of 2 video game stores)

overall score of 98 yet he only has one skill score that touches 98? Makes lots of sense.

PATRIOTSFANINPA... that picture is disturbing!

Speed 58??? BS! :rolleyes:

I'm good with all these ratings!

I personally feel his mid accuracy and play action should both be higher. I plan on changing those if I even buy the game this season.

Awareness is the most important QB rating in Madden. It controls the QB's ability to know where and when to throw the ball. Giving TFB a 99 AWR demonstrates that has great QB intelligence.

However, that only applies to CPU-controlled QBs. If you are controlling the QB, then what I just said does not apply and AWR is irrelevant.

Awareness is the most important QB rating in Madden. It controls the QB's ability to know where and when to throw the ball. Giving TFB a 99 AWR demonstrates that has great QB intelligence.

However, that only applies to CPU-controlled QBs. If you are controlling the QB, then what I just said does not apply and AWR is irrelevant.

Yup. I never took too many sacks in the game when I actually used to play it, but playing against TB12 (on occasion) was always frustrating because I could never get to him. The same used to apply with Peyton Manning. I could force a lot of incomplete passes, but sacks for me were always difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down