PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT- Sort of , what song does Tom Brady come out to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I was at the razor a few weeks ago, and Brady who used to come out to Tom Sawyer, and JZ, came out to another song, does anyone no it.. Im not up what the kids are listening to these days:D

i am so mad he doesnt come out to tom sawyer anymore now he comes out to stronger by kanye west

Thanks for the song title, like I said dont know what the kids are listening to these days:D

Brady's music should be like the music from one of those Eastwood westerns. Looks bleak but then you hear the music. You know Clint is on the scene and is going to outshoot the other gunslinger. Seriously, was anyone worried when Dallas went up 24-21? TB had many bullets left and you knew we were going to come back and win that game. That's the type of theme I think of when he takes the field. But, I'm probably a lot older than most of you guys. 46 next week.

Brady's music should be like the music from one of those Eastwood westerns. Looks bleak but then you hear the music. You know Clint is on the scene and is going to outshoot the other gunslinger. Seriously, was anyone worried when Dallas went up 24-21? TB had many bullets left and you knew we were going to come back and win that game. That's the type of theme I think of when he takes the field. But, I'm probably a lot older than most of you guys. 46 next week.

happy early Birthday :D

I didn't know they "came out" to music. Think that's a little sophmoric and stupid. Think it's stupid he comes out to some hip-hop mess music too. If he's coming out to rap it should be NWA or nothing. How about something classy like Aaron Copeland's "Theme for the Common Man"? No, it's got to be some rap crap probably totally anti-social talentless mess.

I must admit when I first saw this I thought that you meant music that would somehow be played when he "came out" that is "came out of the closet". Maybe the theme from Leave it to Beaver and have him skipping across the field. I'm not saying he's gay just a little metrosexual and all. And I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back