PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Sort of, Top 5, most hated NFL Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua has proven time and time again that he's an idiot!
Yeah, i've been away to long forgot,that hes a proven lier and welscher. I went back and edited my original post when I remembered who I was writing about. ;)

Last edited:
1. Merriman-- he needs to stop doing the "lights out" dance in games in which his team is getting it's ass kicked.

2. Losman-- comes off as a dumbass.

3-x Every player that has come out with snide, insinuating comments about the pats in the wake of Ratgate, even though they know perfectly well that the pats have gained a negligible competitive advantage from the taping activity.

Last edited:
Re: OT- Sort of , Top 5 ,most hated NFL Players

1.) Slap fighting and talking like teenage girls, sounds like football players to me.

You ever stop to think that maybe someone was being facetious? NO. Not you moron. You believe everything written in the newspapers.

2.) Yes he is and you know there's proof. Great comeback with the cheating idea.

No moron. Harrison isn't the dirtiest player in the NFL. Kevin Mawae is. But your too stupid to understand that.

As for the "cheating" by Harrison, yes, he admitted to taking a banned substance. That's a lot different than DUI, assault or beating someone's wife. OR even burgalry. OH, and, btw, if you actually stopped to think about it, Harrison didn't really benefit from being back on the field.

3.) Vick's a bum

4.) I just don't like Pennington, he celebrates too much.

5.) I can't find the link but it was all over FH

OK, let me get this straight. YOU can't find a link, but its supposedly ALL OVER some FIN homer website? You can't even provide a link for there? How stupid are you?

The line has blocked well the past 2 weeks but Ronnie's newly found quickness, bruising style and great vision has resulted in 420 total yards and 4 TDs the last 2 weeks.

Yep.. and its gotten the Dolphins what, exactly? Nothing but continued losing...

246 yards rushing and another 172 yards receiving. 0 Dolphin wins...

As for the "cheating" by Harrison, yes, he admitted to taking a banned substance. That's a lot different than DUI, assault or beating someone's wife. OR even burgalry.

Really? :rofl:

Don't know about the most hated player but the MOST DISGUSTING player in the league and in the entire history of the NFL is that 69 million dollar salary thief and three year old girl armed fraud, Limp Wrisitington

Im sorry about this but after today I forgot to mention one other person... Brett Farve, since he and about 17 other qb's are the greatest thing in this world... :D .. Kidding aside, I dont think I hate Farve, I hate the media's love affair with him...

Im sorry about this but after today I forgot to mention one other person... Brett Farve, since he and about 17 other qb's are the greatest thing in this world... :D .. Kidding aside, I dont think I hate Farve, I hate the media's love affair with him...

Favre plays the down home Mississippi or La. guy, who supposedly would be happier home drinking beer, chasing women, driving a truck or a tractor.. that is why they love him.. he personifies the marketing image of the NFL.

OTOH, I really do not like Tomlinson, Porter or Rothlisberger...

Hey Aqua, you gonna take a minute off from talking about "cheaters" and pay your bet?

Some of these teams are just annoying, but I think some of the players are overated and just cant stomach them...

1 Michael Strahan- can he just go away
2 Terrel Owens- Ditto
3 Tony Romo- will have his baptisim in 2 weeks
4 Ray Lewis- a person who talks so much , does so little, kind of like Strahan
5 Matt Leinhart- I dont know why ,but he seems like a prima donna, thinks he does not have to work at his craft...

Joey Porter.

I'll tell ya, L. Tomlinson and his post game whining every week, is putting him up the list.

Thomlinson - Whiney sore loser.
Merriman - Undisciplined arrogant punk
Delhomme - He just rubs me the wrong way
McNabb - See above
Joey Porter - Never has someone who's done so little, get so much publicity.

Oh yeah, good one. Delhomme HAS to be on that list. He rubs most of us the wrong way too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back