PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Sort of, Top 5, most hated NFL Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT- Sort of , Top 5 ,most hated NFL Players

Yes, a backup running back that was a free agent signee is a steal huh? How about the fact that Samson Satele has been one of the best centers in the leauge so far this year? I can almost guarantee that you have done ZERO evaluation on Satele this year. Welker is playing good for you guys, but the Dolphins got a great deal as well. You don't know what you're talking about.
How is Satele helping the hapless Dolphins? As far as I can tell the Dolphins haven't won a game this season. Losing to the sad sack Raiders must have been embarrassing? So how is the view from the bottom of the division?

Last edited:

How is Satele helping the hapless Dolphins? As far as I can tell the Dophins haven't won a game this season. Losing to the sad sack Raiders must have been embarrassing? So how is the view from the bottom of the division?

Yeah fins suck......but that guy hikes the ball wicked awesome!!!:rolleyes:

1. Tom Brady (Too Hollywood and that story about him and Matt Cassell fighting like teenage girls did it for me.)
2. Rodney Harrison (Dirtiest player in the NFL, cheap shot artist and now a cheater, only a Pats fan could support him.)
3. Michael Vick (Over rated on the field, terrible passer and a sick human being.)
4. Chad Pennington (He just has that douchebag apperance for me)
5. Wes Welker (Trashed the Fins after he left the organization)

You know, I wish you STFU with your lies...

1) If Cassel and Brady acting like teenagers makes you hate him, it shows your clueless and an imbecile. Not to mention that Peyton Manning is far more Hollywood than brady is.

2) Harrison isn't the dirtiest player in the NFL. As for him being a cheater, STFU considering the scumbags that have played for the Dolphins.

3) Only one I agree with.

4) Shows how immature you are.

5) You never proved that Welker trashed the Dolphins organization.

Good point.

This thread isn't about how the Dolphins are doing, stay on topic.

You are the last person who should be telling others to stay on topic, you piece of garbage.

I'm an idiot because I dislike my team's rival? No, I already listed why I hate him. I'm sure you guys hate A-Rod and Jeter right? It's a rivalry, is it that hard to understand?

You're an idiot because you don't know wtf you are talking about on a regular basis and you can't be bothered to learn how to actually WRITE.

Yes, a backup running back that was a free agent signee is a steal huh? How about the fact that Samson Satele has been one of the best centers in the leauge so far this year? I can almost guarantee that you have done ZERO evaluation on Satele this year. Welker is playing good for you guys, but the Dolphins got a great deal as well. You don't know what you're talking about.

Samson Satele hasn't been one of the best centers in the league this year. And considering that YOU are the person doing the evaluation, I put NO validitiy in it.

How is Satele helping the hapless Dolphins? As far as I can tell the Dolphins haven't won a game this season. Losing to the sad sack Raiders must have been embarrassing? So how is the view from the bottom of the division?

So by your judgement, Ronnie Brown is playing badly because the Dolphins are 0-4?

You know, I wish you STFU with your lies...

1) If Cassel and Brady acting like teenagers makes you hate him, it shows your clueless and an imbecile. Not to mention that Peyton Manning is far more Hollywood than brady is.

2) Harrison isn't the dirtiest player in the NFL. As for him being a cheater, STFU considering the scumbags that have played for the Dolphins.

3) Only one I agree with.

4) Shows how immature you are.

5) You never proved that Welker trashed the Dolphins organization.

1.) Slap fighting and talking like teenage girls, sounds like football players to me.

2.) Yes he is and you know there's proof. Great comeback with the cheating idea.

3.) Vick's a bum

4.) I just don't like Pennington, he celebrates too much.

5.) I can't find the link but it was all over FH

So by your judgement, Ronnie Brown is playing badly because the Dolphins are 0-4?

ronnie's running people over that Satele and company arent blocking :\

ronnie's running people over that Satele and company arent blocking :\

The line has blocked well the past 2 weeks but Ronnie's newly found quickness, bruising style and great vision has resulted in 420 total yards and 4 TDs the last 2 weeks.

Tomlinson -He's becoming Vermil-like instead of Sanders-like
Peyton - I don't want to see anpother commercial with him he's getting trite
Favre - He doesn't shave and if I hear someone say how much fun he has on the field one more time Im going to puke
John Lynch - Overrated, one of those pile-on stats guys like Seau he's also a trash talk guy but nobody in the media wnats to admit it
Hines Ward - He smiles a lot but he's a crumby, poor loser

Might I suggest someone do a five most hated former players or talking heads? Maybe there would be too many to do a top five lol

So the Dolphins only have a few good players on offense. I'm so impressed with a winless team. By the way, I can't see you all way the down there ........ cellar dweller.

So the Dolphins only have a few good players on offense. I'm so impressed with a winless team. By the way, I can't see you all way the down there ........ cellar dweller.

You are making the topic more broad than originally presented. We are talking about Ronnie Brown, not the rest of the team. You are generalizing Ronnie with the entire team. You're just not a person worth arguing with, you just want to talk smack.

The line has blocked well the past 2 weeks but Ronnie's newly found quickness, bruising style and great vision has resulted in 420 total yards and 4 TDs the last 2 weeks.

Which is great if you have him on your fantasy team. Not helping them much in the win column though.

Care to throw down more great stats and factoids on your team which is winless? We are all ears.

You are making the topic more broad than originally presented. We are talking about Ronnie Brown, not the rest of the team. You are generalizing Ronnie with the entire team. You're just not a person worth arguing with, you just want to talk smack.

Isn't that what you are here doing, talking smack about the Pats? What goes around, comes around buddy.

Terry

Last edited:

Which is great if you have him on your fantasy team. Not helping them much in the win column though.

Care to throw down more great stats and factoids on your team which is winless? We are all ears.

Isn't that what you are here doing, talking smack about the Pats? What goes around, comes around buddy.

Terry

Dude, I'm not talking about the Dolphins as a team, we're talking about Ronnie Brown. If you want to discuss the Dolphins shortcomings I'd be more than happy to do so.

Not exactly, but when I get a million lines of profanity and toilet smack thrown my way, sometimes you have to defend yourself.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
1. Tom Brady (Too Hollywood and that story about him and Matt Cassell fighting like teenage girls did it for me.)
2. Rodney Harrison (Dirtiest player in the NFL, cheap shot artist and now a cheater, only a Pats fan could support him.)
Up yours, ya loser! Concentrate on your pathetic franchise on your own message board!
Well, I can't imagine that posting "we suck" repeatedly from thread to thread makes very compelling reading over on the Fish message board. Hell, even their punter sucks. And I'd also be surprised if the regulars on the Fish farm haven't turned against one another out of vent up anger and angst. Pity. As such, I'm a bit more charitable with the miserable and the down-trodden. Post away Aqua. I'd feel far more guilty if I had to read about you in the news involving an AK-47 at the local Wendy's.

Some of these teams are just annoying, but I think some of the players are overated and just cant stomach them...

1 Michael Strahan- can he just go away
2 Terrel Owens- Ditto
3 Tony Romo- will have his baptisim in 2 weeks
4 Ray Lewis- a person who talks so much , does so little, kind of like Strahan
5 Matt Leinhart- I dont know why ,but he seems like a prima donna, thinks he does not have to work at his craft...

I can't go with you on Ray Lewis, when he is heathly he backs up all the smack that he talks.

most hated ever

Tatum
Sharpe
Romonowski
Manning
Marino

off the top of my head im sure i could do one better with time.....

Last edited:

I'd rather have Maroney and Morris than Brown and whoever! As for smack, read your signature ...... moron!

I haven't been counting but has Aqua ever proven anything? :confused: Oh silly me I forgot he's a proven lier,and welsher. I've been away to long.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back