PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Songs you listen to, to get pumped up before a big Pats game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Young Radicals - "You Get What You Give"

It's been a fluid situation for me every year. This year's song for the playoffs is Flo Rida - Good Feeling.

Been cranking up early Rush - "Finding My Way" / "Working Man" can't be loud enough!!!!

Mad world by Gary Jules for this season lol

Last edited:
In 2001 after they beat the Rams,my local station WBZ-TV replayed the team coming out of the tunnel as a team and superimposed U2's "Beautiful Day"....10 years later,I can still see that image,when ever I hear that song......absolute chills....I was 51yrs old,bouncing up and down on my bed.......magic,my friends,magic:rocker:

I realize these guys aren't in vogue right now, but if this doesn't get you pumped, you don't have a pulse. The mariachi horns rule.

For all the haters:

The Black Eyed Peas - Pump It - YouTube

That is such a cool song. At Universal Studios in Orlando, there is a roller coaster called Rip, Ride, Rockit. The rub is you get to pick a song to listen to during the ride. I picked that one and it was an awesome song for a roller coaster ride.

Been cranking up early Rush - "Finding My Way" / "Working Man" can't be loud enough!!!!

Yes!

Love the classic rock references by you all:) Anything by Sabbath is worthy. Supernaught is fabulous as well.

Tool - Vicarious

Avenged Sevenfold - Not ready to die

Drop Kick Murphy's - Shipping up to Boston

Metallica - Enter Sandman

Rage Against the Machine - Renegades of Funk

Now Let's go Pats!

Du Hast - Rammstein
Kill Bill Theme song - Wu Tang Clan
Victory - Bond

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back