PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Someone is sprinkling pipe bombs around Boston today

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the two arrested goes...I do not believe they should bear the brunt of this at all...their news conference??? VERY interesting..

I feel the rest of this thread should only be about hair. :D

Fixit:

- was born, raised, and lived in N. Attleboro, MA until he was 25

- has resided in NY since

- was a member of the NY Air National Guard (8 years) until last year

- watched the second tower fall on live TV and immediately left work to pack his crap for deployment

- was activated for two years immediately following 9/11

- spent nine months doing Presidential Security at Andrew AFB in D.C. during that time...as an aside, the Beltway Sniper was shooting people all around that place, too

- realizes that who you are or where you come from is irrelevant, because the current climate of fear is forkin' ridiculous

- would rather be blown up than live a life scared of his own shadow

Other than that, though, you were right on the money about me. That's a spectacular talent you have.
Whoop de dooooo From what you have told me you have a lot of learning to do.

Last edited:
Fixit:

- realizes that who you are or where you come from is irrelevant, because the current climate of fear is forkin' ridiculous

- would rather be blown up than live a life scared of his own shadow

Other than that, though, you were right on the money about me. That's a spectacular talent you have.
So who are you blaiming for this over reaction???
Mayor Mumbles?? Who I am sure relied on the bomb squad and others in the Police department...so???
The bomb squad?? are you saying THEY are incompetent for not recognizing it at all??
OR?? Others?? the media??
And who should PAY for the cost of it all?? The media company and such that saw it at 10AM and did bothing for hours?? KNOWING it was nothing and not letting officials know....
I agree people here should NOT live in fear AT ALL..and what President has been fostering that fear and panic???
I do think it relevant where someone lives...THAT is so simple that it doesn't even warrant an explanation of why...
Interesting background..but doesn't give any more weight to your opinion..

Oh give it up. They placed those things all over - in 11 different cities - and they were there for a week. Look at the political forum for insight to this.
Actually you were correct..the Political forum did give me a bit of insight....

Whoop de dooooo From what you have told me you have a lot of learning to do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks, Sensei.

How old are you, anyway? And what about your background lends credibility to your opinion? Hmmmm?

Common sense is crucial today, and it's going bye-bye. You ask me who I blame? #1 is an administration that has tripled the amount of worldwide terror attacks under the guise of fighting it. The politicians and news media are #2 and #2A for making their nut off of perpetuating the hysteria and making any person with brown skin a target for unshackled stupidity and hate. #3 is the people who blindly believe all of the bullsh*t that they're told. #46Q is a guerilla marketing campaign using Lite-Brites and a middle-finger-waving cartoon.

What else do you want to know about me? You want to know about how many bomb ("suspicious package") alarms I had to respond to in the military? More than one. How many real bombs? Zero. How many "Calling all cars the sky is falling!" reactions from me or my guys? Zero.

P.S. Try to gather all your thoughts before you hit 'Submit'...that way you don't look like a dunce responding twice to the same post.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks, Sensei.

How old are you, anyway? And what about your background lends credibility to your opinion? Hmmmm?

Common sense is crucial today, and it's going bye-bye. You ask me who I blame? #1 is an administration that has tripled the amount of worldwide terror attacks under the guise of fighting it. The politicians and news media are #2 and #2A for making their nut off of perpetuating the hysteria and making any person with brown skin a target for unshackled stupidity and hate. #3 is the people who blindly believe all of the bullsh*t that they're told. #46Q is a guerilla marketing campaign using Lite-Brites and a middle-finger-waving cartoon.

P.S. Try to gather all your thoughts before you hit 'Submit'...that way you don't look like a dunce responding twice to the same post.
I happen to agree with points 1-3....VERY MUCH....but as far as your personality goes.. your worse than a horse's **ss more like something to be flushed away

I happen to agree with points 1-3....VERY MUCH....but as far as your personality goes.. your worse than a horse's **ss more like something to be flushed away

Very clever retort. Thank you for addressing my questions in such an adult manner.

Incidentally, I always thought "ass" was spelled with three leters, but I'm sure the fourth asterisk stands for something earth-shattering.

Last edited:
On the news just now, they werent pipe bombs, lol. They were advertisements made out of light brite lights, mistaken as bombs. They are being sued for 2 million dollars for the states time.

On the news just now, they werent pipe bombs, lol. They were advertisements made out of light brite lights, mistaken as bombs. They are being sued for 2 million dollars for the states time.

LOL Been living in that cave long, frankie?

And they are not being sued, Time Warner voluntarily settled $2M on the state because of the poor judgement they showed in endorsing this idiotic advertising ploy not to mention remaining mum about it for hours after the bomb scare story hit the national airwaves.

I'd rather my officials err on the side of over reacting than under reacting.

Anyone think Turner cares about forking over $2M? Look how much freakin' publicity they got!

LOL Been living in that cave long, frankie?

And they are not being sued, Time Warner voluntarily settled $2M on the state because of the poor judgement they showed in endorsing this idiotic advertising ploy not to mention remaining mum about it for hours after the bomb scare story hit the national airwaves.

I'd rather my officials err on the side of over reacting than under reacting.

LOL, i didnt see it the first time. Voluntary or not its still a suit. Oh yeah, better safe than sorry, no doubt.

Isn't two million dollars less than what it costs to run a 30 second Super Bowl ad?

Turner got their money's worth. If you've seen the show you know this is the perfect way to advertise the Moonites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back