PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Some funny lines on an indystar column

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
thought to lighten up the mood on this pats venting day :)

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061211/SPORTS03/612110420

Right now, the Cincinnati Bengals offense is so excited about playing the Colts, they've committed to staying out of jail.

OK, I've already made my case with the defense, the way the defensive ends take themselves out of the play, etc. At this point, I want to know why in heaven's name Peyton Manning was still on the field in the final minutes of a lost game. When I asked Dungy after the game, he said he wanted to get something going, which makes no sense at any level. What if Manning takes a freak hit to the knee or steps incorrectly on the turf? To get something going in a 44-17 game? If I'm Jim Sorgi, I want to know what it's going to take to get into a game. Maybe if he said he could tackle.

LOL, Thanks for sharing.
best grade he gave out was a "D" and there was only 1, everything else was an F

"Never before in the Dopey Report Card's short and undistinguished history have I awarded a "D" to a passing game that produced more than 300 yards."

I think you're being a little generous there Dopey... is there a letter below F?

I like this one,

I didn't expect a showing like this until the playoffs. The Colts are showing their true colors early this year.

and this one,

Colts fans are you ready for the Superbowl run.....Wait you cant stop the run ha!ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes