PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: SNF - Titans @ Colts Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
the ref just stood there and watched the titans receiver catch the ball, was very careful to stand in a straight line behind the first down marker, and then placed the ball a couple feet ahead of the first down yellow line.

I'm convinced these guys just make crap up as the game goes along.

I still get a chuckle out of the refs always guessing where the ball gets spotted, but then carefully bringing out the chains and carefully measuring the spot when it's a matter of inches.

Any chance Manning gets back in to save the day?

Fletcher with the work...

I really hope the Titans somehow beat the Chargers. I love our chances versus the Titans as opposed to the Jags. I think we'd beat both but a matchup with the Jags could give us some trouble.

Sucks for the Browns.

This is why I hate the Colts. Even when I root for them to actually win a game, they irritate me.

Polian just locked Sorgi up for 3 more years at $1.7M per... Still think Matt Cassel has no trade value? :rolleyes:

The Browns only hope now is that some disgruntled Colts fan who paid for a ticket to this slop fest manages to take Sorgi out along the sideline...didn't get the ko runback or a defensive score and Sorgi is just an overpaid lucky SOB ambitionless jag.

Too bad for RAC. Neither team is a playoff team, but if someone had to go I'd rather have seen him get a shot at Rivers. Still, first 10 win season in Cleveland since some guy the locals called pond scum last coached there...

Dungy's quitter mentality is contageous... I hope Peyton rusts up like the tin man as payback.

My heart and my head are having a debate as I'm watching Tenn kill the clock and the Browns' chances.

I want Jax to go to Indy. I feel that they have the best chance to beat the dolts. But for that matchup to occur, SD must lose.

So my question is: Who has the better chance to upset the Classlessers - Cleveland or Tennessee?

My heart says Romeo, but my head says that, although Vince Young has regressed (as some here predicted), the Titans' defense, running game and experience can put up a better fight.

Debate over. Good luck in SD, Tennessee; beat Norv the idiot blackjack player, so we can kick your sorry asses in two weeks.

pathetic display of noncompetitiveness at end of game by dungy by not calling time out. What are the children to make of this?

looks like indy couldve taken a TO but they just wanted to get out of there.

that really oughtta piss off browns fans

The Colts were really trying to win weren't they? -:)

I feel bad for the Browns, but they shouldn't be in this position in the first place. Their last three losses were bad losses, meaning that they we're either ahead during the game (@ Steelers) or that they were favored but kept turning the ball over all day and even despite the miscues they had chances to win (@ Cardinals and @ Bengals). They also should've won way back in the early part of the season against the Raiders, but they had a game winning FG blocked. Going 10-6 and missing out on the playoffs sucks horribly, but easily beating expectations and restoring optimism in a great franchise makes the season a success.

Anyone else think that was a smart move by Dungy? Looking back at the last meeting between Tenn/SD, it was a bloodfest, and I don't expect the rematch to be much diff especially with seasons at stake. Tenn could probally soften up SD for Indy.

Did Jeff Fischer say it really took a great effort against a great team... And they wonder why they can't win. We played like crap but thankfully St. Dungy rested his starters and pulled Manning in the second quarter and Vince hurt himself in the fourth would have been closer to the truth.

And don't you just love that public display of affection between patriot-haters dungheap and the fisher king? Absolutely disgraceful, as if their little plan to keep Romeo out of the POs worked.

I hate the dolts now more than I did 3 1/2 hours ago.

And don't you just love that public display of affection between patriot-haters dungheap and the fisher king? Absolutely disgraceful, as if their little plan to keep Romeo out of the POs worked.

I hate the dolts now more than I did 3 1/2 hours ago.

Both Fisher and NaPolian are on the dubious Competition Committee. I bet they are good friends.

Both Fisher and NaPolian are on the dubious Competition Committee. I bet they are good friends.

and with all that talent and tipping the rules in their favor, they still only have 1 Superbowl win between them with all that talent.

PATHETIC.

When does Tennessee pull the plug on the Vince Young experiment?
I don't see the Titans playing the Chargers like they did in Ten a couple weeks ago.
Looks like we get the Steelers/Jags winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes