PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: SNF - Titans @ Colts Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorgi is now in, and Colts are only up 7-3.
The crazy thing is that the Colts are still pushing the Titans around when they are on offense!

I think you mean the Titans are up 7-3 over the Colts

Hey did you guys hear, Bob Sanders can walk on water.

This according to Michaels/Madden

I don't know about the water part, but I have to admit he's a great player. The way I see him hit people, at his size, I wonder if he won't start getting concusions. I did see a shot of him yesterday and he has huge arms. Muscles I mean.

Hate the Colts. Hate John Madden. Still can't help lovin' Bob Sanders' game.

:rolleyes: Yeah, like brady didn't consistently go to moss so he could break the td record. nice try.

Moss played the entire game, in fact everyone did. they didn't lay down

nothing wrong with padding stats. if you can get em, get em

Officials showing up for the Colts again. That's scary going into the playoffs. Sanders late hits and throws the person to ground no flag. Close call late hit by Ten and boom flag. :rolleyes:

that hit was rediculous.....

UM where's the penalty for that hit? If it was on a Colt like the 04 championship game Dungy wouldn't have been laughing he would have been calling for a flag. And Samuel and Wilson didn't lead with their heads when wiping out Wayne and Clark.

i know i should be rooting for the browns to get in the playoffs, but i just cannot root for the zebras tonight. or ever

To tease these Browns fans like this is so cruel.

Vince Young is doing a craptastic job pretending that he is injured so that he can't play.

He's pretty good at that. He really had me thinking he was injured at first.

Love 'em or hate 'em, the Colts 'D' is a good tackling, fast unit.
I know Tennessee's offense isn't much to write home about, but the Colt's backups are looking solid right now as well.

We definitely don't have that kind of speed on the Pats D right now.

ten has absolutely no chance of winning a playoff game if they get in. this is pitiful. they are playing with everything they have against the sub-team, and still look like crap

Love 'em or hate 'em, the Colts 'D' is a good tackling, fast unit.
I know Tennessee's offense isn't much to write home about, but the Colt's backups are looking solid right now as well.

We definitely don't have that kind of speed on the Pats D right now.

And they never have the size or strength in the trenches on their D that the Pats do. And Tennessee's offense isn't anything to write home about. They've had some good games this year, but holding down the inept squad out of Nashville is a worthless barometer of their ability.

Richter,
I agree, we have the size advantage, and it showed on 11/4. I was just commenting on their overall team speed on D.

Wowser, The titans BLOW. I guess I kinda knew that, but to actually see it first hand. I'm almost rooting for them to lose. Cleveland deserves it more.

Unless the Titans are having a bad game they sure are not a playoff team...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back