PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: SNF - Titans @ Colts Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of the colts are gonna get beat up by these titans

I hope the Classy Colts don't have Peyton playing just so he can hit 4,000 yards and keep the streak alive.

wayne just got hammered and fumbled

Tenn needs to blitz

I hope the Classy Colts don't have Peyton playing just so he can hit 4,000 yards and keep the streak alive.

He got his 4,000, now he can go home and the Southern Comfort will taste a little bit sweeter in the aftermath of losing his TD record to Brady.

Harpr just drilled Fletcher and they're both slow to get up. Haynesworth on the sideline. Nice to see these teams beating each other up.

Hey, a Peyton Manning commercial. I didn't know he did those -:)

Come on Peyton, I wanna see the head shake.

A def PI on Colts? This is Unreal!!

PI on a Colt?? But that's unpossible!!

A PI call on the Colts. It was a good call though.

Sorgi is now in, and Colts are only up 7-3.
The crazy thing is that the Colts are still pushing the Titans around when they are on offense!

Sorgi is now in, and Colts are only up 7-3.
The crazy thing is that the Colts are still pushing the Titans around when they are on offense!

what are you talking about?

the titans are hitting hard

the colts have packed it in... took out wayne after he became receiving yard leader

Gee they pulled Wayne after he took over the receiving title - but the Colts don't care about records and stats, no no!

Gee they pulled Wayne after he took over the receiving title - but the Colts don't care about records and stats, no no!

Yeah. And Dungy really does want to win the game and they aren't going to give the Titans anything. Except Jim Sorgi and some other backups.

Yeah. And Dungy really does want to win the game and they aren't going to give the Titans anything. Except Jim Sorgi and some other backups.

You know it's going to kill the Colts to have 2 weeks off after laying down at home. I love it.

Hey did you guys hear, Bob Sanders can walk on water.

This according to Michaels/Madden

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey