PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: SNF Squealers vs. Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
icon1.gif
Re: Steelers vs. Ravens Game Day Thread - 11/29/09
Just end this already. This team needs to get healthy and go the 2005 route.

So with the Ravens beating the Dixon-led Steelers that gives us another win over a +.500 team. Suck on that, "quality wins" nazis.

Last edited:
icon1.gif
Re: Steelers vs. Ravens Game Day Thread - 11/29/09
Just walk off the field you mentally weak baffoons. Everyone just saw you guys GIVE UP on national TV. Pathetic losers. You're nothing without Troy.

I wish he had hit the kick just for the crap storm that would have ensued all week. They're fun when we aren't involved.

Hahaha 100% agree. That would have been tons of fun, and might have finally shut some people up about the Brady Rule.

Got him on the robber in a hot situation. Nice piece of playcallng to win the game.

Those quotes from Steelers Fever? That place is almost as much fun as GangGreen after their team loses

So does Pitt have to at least get to 10 wins to ensure a wild card?

I think this loss basically gives Cincy the AFC north title (barring some sort of collapse)

Huh, Lewis did everything but blow him in that interview. sheesh.

Awww ... that's just wrong ... perhaps some towel play in the shower now.

If Dungy was green he could be one of Santa's elfs.

Last edited:

Ray Lewis makes me feel sorry about Plaxico Burress. How long was Lewis in jail for those murders, a few weeks? Plax gets 2 yrs for shooting himself? oh well

Could someone ask Ray Lewis to murder me?.................it would be worth it to have that piece of scum in solitary confinement...........on the other hand.....

Great game. Ray Rice is fastly becoming my fantasy hero.

A friend of mine mentioned something and I haven't checked it out, but he said that Ray Rice has some of the best production numbers in the 4th quarter. I wouldn't be shocked if it were true.

Could someone ask Ray Lewis to murder me?.................it would be worth it to have that piece of scum in solitary confinement...........on the other hand.....

OK will do, but please first assure us that you're not...how to say it...connected Italia?
Don't want retribution.

The only thing I learned about the Ravens last night is that they aren't a very good team. With the Steelers missing a Starting Left Guard (replacement was an undrafted free agent rookie who couldn't pull on a run block if his life depended on it) the 3rd String QB who basically didn't take snaps as the Starter all week because Ben was going to play, our starting Safety out of the Game (which is becoming a disappointing trend with Troy, stupid Madden Curse) and Our best Run stuffing DL out for the season and the Ravens who have had this game circled for 10 months (with the "Yes I hate Pittsburgh Shirts made for camp) and it still took 4 Quarters and a late mistake in overtime by our 2nd year 3rd string QB for them to beat us...well the Ravens aren't very good that's for sure....

The Steelers have a lot of flaws on defense and in the play calling at key moments on offense. Flaws that we saw last year in spots, but nothing like what we are seeing now.

11-5 is all I can hope for and a Wild Card spot. Need to be in the playoffs to have a shot, that's all that matters at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back