PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: SNF Squealers vs. Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that the graph swings all over the place during the game says to me it's pretty much bogus as a real predictor. Cute but useless.

Ugh, the graph of NE vs. Indy makes me feel ill.

Well, that's what you get for looking at it! :nono: What the heck were you thinking? :p

(I almost did, too. Almost.) :help:

Indecisive clock mamagement by Harbaugh pissed away 10 seconds

Way to burn another timeout, idiot

Wow. This Steeler D is pretty stout. I love watching them play...and hope they continue to dominate...until we slice them up in the playoffs.

Given that the graph swings all over the place during the game says to me it's pretty much bogus as a real predictor. Cute but useless.

Yup ... it's a gadget.

Their play call > our play call.

Yup. You have the whole field, might as well use it. Their offensive line also actually blocked the pass rushers. That helped.

Last edited:
VERY interesting game. Fun to watch when we're not directly affected.

They needed 5 yards and didn't just try to get 5 and a half, can't stress this enough. Our play calling down the stretch has been our downfall in every single loss.

Good game on what has so far been the lamest week of football this year

VERY interesting game. Fun to watch when we're not directly affected.

Why can't Belichick do that 4th down thing-a-ma-bob ... :bricks: .................. :ugh:

Last edited:

Or it says that one decisive play can really swing the direction of a game. We all already know that that's true, so I wonder why people have a problem with it when it's presented in numeric form. I don't have an opinion on the thing one way or the other, but fluctuations shouldn't inherently invalidate it.

Brilliant call followed up by a trio of baboon-caliber play selection

Brutal. Harbaugh is playing for the tie apparently. Similar situation last week with 1st-and-goal from the one and they got a FG.

wow that should have been a pick 6

Okay, remind me never to whine about our playcalling again

The Ravens might be the dumbest team in the league. They are literally handed the game right there with a penalty, a correct call mind you, then hand back 10 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back