PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: SNF Squealers vs. Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe they are still airing those old Eco-Light Citizen watches with "Unstoppable is Eli Manning...". :rofl:

I can't believe they are still airing those old Eco-Light Citizen watches with "Unstoppable is Eli Manning...". :rofl:

I always thought it would be funny if he threw a pick six to the watch...

These refs need to make up their damn minds :eek:

This complete MORON (and that IS an insult to all good morons) Ed Hochuli is EASILY the worst piece of excrement to disgrace a ref's shirt in the NFL since Ben Dreith. Every game this idiot head referrees is ALWAYS filled with game interrupting picayune "look at me!!!!!!" wacky calls that disrupt the flow of the game and make watching any game he works about as aggravating as a triple root canal.

After all his idiotic "report!!!...oh, didn't report...oh, reported???" game stoppages this MORON lets the clock tick 15 seconds past the 2 minute warning.....DUH....ANYBODY HOME MR.ED????

Last edited:
This complete MORON (and that IS an insult to all good morons) Ed Hochuli is EASILY the worst piece of excrement to disgrace a ref's shirt in the NFL since Ben Dreith. Every game this idiot head referrees is ALWAYS filled with game interrupting picayune "look at me!!!!!!" wacky calls that disrupt the flow of the game and make watching any game he works about as aggravating as a triple root canal.

After all his idiotic "report!!!...oh, didn't report...oh, reported???" game stoppages this MORON lets the clock tick 15 seconds past the 2 minute warning.....DUH....ANYBODY HOME MR.ED????

True but Ed HOchuli is ripped. Steelers way too conservative at the end of the half :eek:

He's never been a good quarterback and the watch looks terrible. How many clocks can you fit on one wristwatch?

Last edited:
Will the incessant love fest for Oher stop now that he's playing poorly?

Wow, Ward is tough.

This is an entertaining game.

Will the incessant love fest for Oher stop now that he's playing poorly?

I think they were priming the movie.

Our colts game was a laugher ... they praised Manning and then appologized for the colts by the down. Ever watch a game with no sound ... it's fun.

Wow... how does that PI not get called?

Wow... how does that PI not get called?

I'm starting to think these refs in primetime games just do anything to keep the games close. And we got screwed in the poo because of that 2 weeks ago. That was clearly PI on Pittsburgh

Did Heath Miller just juke himself out?

If he was playing for the Pats, we'd already be on page 3 of the new Trade Brady thread...

I'm impressed with Dixon so far, but man, that is an ugly release. He's going to get an absolute ton of passes batted down at the LOS doing that.

Yup .... how about a Dixon vs Bishop thread for old times sake.

Does Dixon know how to disguise the run?

Chris nailed it sort of ...

Last edited:
Dixon or Brady? Who's faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back