PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Skins' LB London Fletcher's eye-popping postgame comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisgruntledTunaFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
He talked about how he thought they were gonna beat Seattle after recovering that kickoff, "I thought we were going to Dallas, we knew what we were gonna do to them (referring to the Cowboys)".

WOW...

Pretty lame to say what you WOULD have done IF you hadn't lost. But, come on, no one cares about the NFC here.

He talked about how he thought they were gonna beat Seattle after recovering that kickoff, "I thought we were going to Dallas, we knew what we were gonna do to them (referring to the Cowboys)".

WOW...

Sorry but my eyes aren't popping...Whats the big deal with those comments?

WOW...

You must want a Cowboys message board for anyone to really care.

Watched all the post-game press conferences for that game, and agree with DTF, Fletcher's remarks stood out. Looking ahead to beating Dallas when you haven't even won the game at hand...that ain't 60 minute football.

The only other thing that stood out from the post-game is that it is rumored that Joe Gibbs will be given a 2 year contract extension now (try to figure that one out).

Watched all the post-game press conferences for that game, and agree with DTF, Fletcher's remarks stood out. Looking ahead to beating Dallas when you haven't even won the game at hand...that ain't 60 minute football.

The only other thing that stood out from the post-game is that it is rumored that Joe Gibbs will be given a 2 year contract extension now (try to figure that one out).

That's my thought too.....way to keep your focus, London!:rolleyes:

reche_caldwell_insane_1_1.jpg

Watching the game, I thought the same thing as Fletcher.

When that kickoff just died in the wind, I was thinking divine intervention by Taylor. I was also thinking about next week and a hot Skins team beating a dying Boys squad. But, the clock struck midnight when Suisham missed the FG and Todd Collins fell victim to his wicked stepsisters.

Watching the game, I thought the same thing as Fletcher.

When that kickoff just died in the wind, I was thinking divine intervention by Taylor. I was also thinking about next week and a hot Skins team beating a dying Boys squad. But, the clock struck midnight when Suisham missed the FG and Todd Collins fell victim to his wicked stepsisters.

I dont like that rule that you can't advance an onsides kick. I don't get the reasoning. .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes