PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Since the Pats won't do it, trash talk for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Since they'll be giving nothing but compliments this week, I thought it'd be fun to play around with what they're really thinking.

Randy Moss
Man, ya'll already saw what we did to the Cowboys and Indians, so what's a couple o'horses gon' do? As far as I'm concerned we're sendin' em to the glue factory. In fact, I'ma lend Harrison some o'that glue so he can learn how to catch like me. What do Indians and Cowboys ride? Horses, that's right and what do horses got on they feet? Horse shoes, which is the logo for that team. We gon' murder em like we murdered every other team this year.

Great thread!

Tom Brady

Well, I'd like to say it'll be another tough matchup. But have you been watching football this season? We're rolling people up. I could fumble a ball for a touchdown right now.

Now, I know I've said I have all the respect in the world for Peyton in the past. But now I have real receivers, and I gotta say-- scoring all these touchdowns is easy. AND I can make the same adjustments at the line of scrimmage that he can without looking like I'm suffering from some kind of weird neurological disorder. As if that's not unfair enough, I have this famous good-looking chin that the ladies love. And Peyton must've taken a shot to the jaw as a kid because it looks like his chin got batted up into his neanderthol looking forehead.

Yeah, we're gonna bring it. We're gonna win this one, and then the Superbowl, which I'm already looking ahead to. And then comes Randy's contract...

Randy Moss

Did someone say contract? Straight cash, homey!

Last edited:
Bill Belichick

I know I haven't been saying much lately but today I want to speak my mind. I RUN UP THE SCORE BECAUSE I CAN, SO STIP WHINING AND TRY TO STOP US!!!! But you probably can't do that because this league sucks. The only team worth playing against us are the Colts. But after we whoop their ass this weekend, the rest of you b!tches better just forfeit cause I am not taking my starters out until the 2nd half of the SB when we will be up 50-0 and cause I dont give a F.!

Bill Belichick

I know I haven't been saying much lately but today I want to speak my mind. I RUN UP THE SCORE BECAUSE I CAN, SO STIP WHINING AND TRY TO STOP US!!!! But you probably can't do that because this league sucks. The only team worth playing against us are the Colts. But after we whoop their ass this weekend, the rest of you b!tches better just forfeit cause I am not taking my starters out until the 2nd half of the SB when we will be up 50-0 and cause I dont give a F.!

YES - PLEASE STIP BECAUSE WE DON'T GIVE A F!
Signed Buhwheat

Last edited:
Tedy: Oww, we all had the flu last season, the Colts beat us, and you guys actually give em a chance cuz of that? In case you are wondering, we are ALL feeling great right now, so expect the usual Peyton Chokemachine to show back up, and the Colts defense to disintegrate right before your very own eyes...ohh, did I mention Addai is gonna get jacked up this week, ive got something special coming his way!!!

LOL, this is fun...

Kelley Washington: Man, i thought will all their weak recievers here I could come in and be number 1, now look what happens...I'm not even number 4...this is the same with Cincy...only difference is we actually win the games...maybe I should go to the colts and replace marvin now that he sucks

Disco FWad: I walk around all the time with my head up me azz. Ain't I the shnits? Don't ya love me hair do?

ColtsInBombay: Umm, I blow.

Therestofuscolts: We sure are gonna be sittin funny sundee night. Ouchee.

Just curious-how has Moss kept himself low profile? Personally-I just find it amazing how he has put a leash on himself when it comes to media attention.

Tom Brady:

To my fans, I wanna apologize in advance. I promised my kid I was gonna take him to the zoo an' stuff during the bye week. You know how it is. Soooo, If you don't mind, I'm gonna put up a quick 5 scores on the board, then I'm gonna have to bail. Is that cool if I leave a little early and get a jump on it? I'll try to stay till about the half. :rocker:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing