PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Signature request

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunkypony

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there who is good at making pictures go together with other pictures? If so, is anyone willing to make me a signature? I have been working on one myself for a while, but it is always either too big or it looks reaaaaaalllly bad. IF not, thats cool, just wondering if anyone was bored with the end of the season and all.

If anyone is interested, just reply, Ill give you the details of what Ive been trying.

Last edited:
Check out Michigan Dave, T-Shirt, Dirtywater, or Michael.

Is there anyone out there who is good at making pictures go together with other pictures? If so, is anyone willing to make me a signature? I have been working on one myself for a while, but it is always either too big or it looks reaaaaaalllly bad. IF not, thats cool, just wondering if anyone was bored with the end of the season and all.

If anyone is interested, just reply, Ill give you the details of what Ive been trying.

What are you looking for?

I was thinking about something with bb and brady, talking to each other, with the words "the best in the business" next to it, maybe with a background of the three banners of the stadium (like maroney close up in your sig). I have some of these pictures already, I just dont know how to post them here.

bumpity bump to my good friend Michigan Dave.

I was thinking about something with bb and brady, talking to each other, with the words "the best in the business" next to it, maybe with a background of the three banners of the stadium (like maroney close up in your sig). I have some of these pictures already, I just dont know how to post them here.

Go sign up for www.photobucket.com and then upload your pictures onto that website, and then use the links it gives you to post them here, or send them in a PM to someone who is doing it for ya.

heres the couple of pics I have:

Belibrady.jpg

(and if those dont work, then these two:

BB.jpg

brady1.jpg

and then, the banners for a background:

Championshipbanners.jpg

My best attempt - sucks, but hey!!
Sig.jpg

EDIT: Your better off going with someone else :p

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, that one is pretty good. I think ill use it for now, unless someone comes up with something better (if thats alright with you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes