PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Shanahan declines 'Skins job

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't take the Skins' job either if I was Shannahan unless Vinny Ceratto was canned and I was to take over the GM responsibilities too. Whoever takes the head coaching job in Washington will go nowhere unless they make a management change.

No coach with options would ever agree to go to the Skins. From here on out, they're pretty much going to get Zorn-type guys; right up there with the Raiders in terms of 'ownership is so bad that I can't work for them'.

No coach with options would ever agree to go to the Skins. From here on out, they're pretty much going to get Zorn-type guys; right up there with the Raiders in terms of 'ownership is so bad that I can't work for them'.

Or, they could go in a completely different direction.

"Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the new head coach of the Washington Redskins.........Deion Sanders!".

That's too bad. I do not want to see Shanny taking the Bills job wen it comes open next year.

Smart move by Shanny. Who the hell would WANT to coach for an inept owner and handball guy masquerading as a GM?

I believe he will go to the Cowboys next year

I believe he will go to the Cowboys next year

Cowboys are no different than the Skins.. JJ is a hands on owner who thinks he knows something about football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes