PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Seattle coach Jim Mora throws kicker under the bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Olindo Mare. His overtime misses against us back in 03 set up my favorite Brady TD.

He should've said, "When it really counted, the kicker did diddly poo."

Right, and then ask him if he thinks they can make the Playoffs.

Last edited:
Jeez. And this is the guy who essentially punched his ticket out of his HC job in Atlanta by losing all discretion when he's got a microphone in front of his face.

It's funny how people say BB shows a lack of "loyalty" when he let's aging veterans go, or trades them away, but seem to notice the intense, at times fierce, loyalty he shows to his players, past and present, when it comes to keeping criticism out of the press.

What a jerk. Mare hit a bit field goal to put his team in the lead with 5:00 to go. Then the defense didn't do its job, and the offense had 2:00 left to win anyway.

If you want a scapegoat, blame the idiot who threw a pick out of his own end zone and couldn't manufacture a 2:00 drive to win the game.

I kind of like Mora until this. What an embarrassment. If you don't like the kicker, fine, get rid of him. But this is so unprofessional it's crazy. I hope they lose every game for the rest of the year and he gets his ass canned for trying to make a kicker responsible for his own deficiencies.

Mora is a loser, complaining about his kicker in the press......fact is they could have won that game, except they had to keep relying on an idiot kicker to win.....

I'd just like to bring up the fact that Mare was recently franchised by the Seahawks and Mora was fired.

Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back