PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Schefter: Mike Vick just got 6 years, $100 million; $40 million guaranteed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad deal for Eagles!

Vick takes off too much, meaning more hits, making a higher chance of serious injury!

6 years??? Really???

Re: OT: Schefter: Mike Vick just got 6 years, $100 million, $40 million guaranteed

There's plenty of evidence. One witness claimed that he saw Lewis stab someone, the suit that he was wearing at the time was never found, one person's testimony changed over time in Lewis' favor, he was convicted of obstructing justice for giving false statements to police following the murder, and the case didn't go forward only because he agreed to flip on the other two people in exchange for a lesser charge.

Leonard Little drove drunk, killed a woman, then drove drunk again to prove that he wasn't remorseful for it. Having the venomous opinion of Vick that you have is fine- that's absolutely your right, and I don't really even disagree with you. I just can't figure out why guys like Lewis and Little are spared from similar wrath.
He gets very emotional and irrational when it comes to Vick. I doubt he cites law for OJ.

I can't believe he's not still in prison.
I can't believe someone gave him a job.
I can't believe Nike is evil enough to sign him to wear their shoes.
Oh wait, Nike shipped our jobs over seas years ago to save a buck, yeah, I can believe that they would sign Vick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes