PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Say hello to the Las Vegas Raiders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sports betting, legal prostitution, Alcohol flowing like water and who knows what else.

Never happen.

Lol, I'd hate to be a coach and GM dealing with 21 year old millionaire athletes, trying to get them to make smart choices, study and get sleep living in Sin City.

They could get Johnny Manziel as their QB, what could possibly go wrong?

I raised my kids on the west coast. Don't do that. I ended up with a Raider fan son. Even the grandson has picked an alternate team.

That said, I go to a Raider game almost every year and have since 2002 when we were defending our first championship. Raiders fans are really fun in Oakland. I'm not sure how this would play out in Vegas.

I'm hoping for it. Think of all the other things to do in Vegas. When I fly into Oakland, there is very little to do there. Ignoring panhandlers and finding a restaurant in Chinatown that takes a credit card is really the only activity besides the game.

Might be a bit distracting for the road team (and even more so for the home team)

Lol, I'd hate to be a coach and GM dealing with 21 year old millionaire athletes, trying to get them to make smart choices, study and get sleep living in Sin City.

They could get Johnny Manziel as their QB, what could possibly go wrong?

It'll be like South Beach on steroids.

Al Davis isn't walking through that door, fans. And if you expect him to walk through that door, he's going to be dead and decomposing.
Al has basically been dead since like 2003. Surprised zombie Al didn't move the Raiders to Cuba or something as a **** you to everyone.

Must suck for Oakland fans because in a few years they may not have any sports teams, the Raiders are trying to leave, the warriors are leaving and the A's are still trying to move to San Jose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes