PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Say hello to the Las Vegas Raiders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have happened a long time ago ... a team in Vegas makes sense.

Better off in San Antonio, if they're going to move from Oakland.

7th largest city, same color scheme as the Spurs and they're known to feverishly support their team, which is well, the Spurs.

HELL YEAH!~!!

Krafty Bob needs to support this 100%...

Pats SB in Vegas...booking my flight from providence now

Well Vegas is about to get an NHL team so why not add an NFL team too!

Now, there's a great place to raise one's family...;)

Man, think about it...now THERE'S some freakin' cheerleaders to look forward to...the Vegas Vixens

Should have happened a long time ago ... a team in Vegas makes sense.
Not really....not too many people grow up there. In my opinion it's actually a horrible idea. It's a transient city like Atlanta. Go for Vancouver or OKC or San Antonio.

Not really....not too many people grow up there. In my opinion it's actually a horrible idea. It's a transient city like Atlanta. Go for Vancouver or OKC or San Antonio.
I would say move them to London but I think they would rather have the Jaguars.

The main issue I see is that we'd never see Tom Brady or Bill Belichick again after the Patriots' first road game against the Raiders because...

what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

(They can keep Marcus Cannon.)

Refresh my memory please, but didn't Al Davis already win that fight?

Al Davis isn't walking through that door, fans. And if you expect him to walk through that door, he's going to be dead and decomposing.

I hope they move half the teams all over into untested markets here and in other countries and they all fail because Goodell is a lazy douche with no brains who does things on impulse instead of sound planning - and it's enough to get him canned.

It'll still be worth it even if it takes his successor ten years to clean up the mess.

Al Davis isn't walking through that door, fans. And if you expect him to walk through that door, he's going to be dead and decomposing.

It's scary to think of a zombie Davis walking through that door. you're giving me nightmares.

How about the "integrity of the NFL"????

How will we explain this to the children?? When families stay on the strip and the first person they meet will be trying to sell their sister or mother or father...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back