PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Santonio Holmes in trouble...again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double Bingo!

Big difference between settling with the woman, and tap dancing in front of the Commish. :singing:

Like Ron White says: "you can't fix stupid".

I wonder if he'll flex his bicep at the commish, as he's revealing what a true moron he really is.

Wow. These guys just keep on acting like clowns. Whats in the water down there? What next, we find out Fast Willie Parker was so fast because hes coked up? Or maybe Mendenhalls fumbling problems are from giving out handjobs pregame?

Steelers new MO

"Life is like a VIP room...ya never know what trouble ya gonna get"

Double Bingo!

Big difference between settling with the woman, and tap dancing in front of the Commish. :singing:

Like Ron White says: "you can't fix stupid".

I honestly believe that is why Cowher took his sabatical. You can deal with a lot of things provided your franchise QB isn't the poster child for screwing up. I got the sense that Cowher might have remained had not his worst fears bean realized in the off season following that first superbowl, when Ben nearly killed himself and the only thing it appreciably changed was the symetry of his meathead :eek:.

Just happened to catch this little tidbit on the Pittsburgh sports talk radio this morning. Santonio Holmes has been hit with a civil suit, from a woman in Florida who alleges he threw a glass of liquor (glass included) at her face, lacerating her just above the eye, and causing temporary blindness after she refused to leave the "VIP" area of a club.
She flagged down police outside, and tried to get them to reprimand him, but Santonio pulled the whole "I'm an NFL star, and can't afford to get into trouble" The woman was pressured by both Holmes, and police to drop it, but she went to her attorney, and now Holmes is likely facing suspension. He is a repeat offender.
Quite amusing hearing the local media here in Pa. lambasting their own. The whole organization is spiraling out of control. At this rate they'll be fielding an entire team of ps players for opening day after all the suspensions are handed out. LOL!!!:singing:

Big Ben and Holmes :D (Dumb and Dumber?)

Wow. These guys just keep on acting like clowns. Whats in the water down there? What next, we find out Fast Willie Parker was so fast because hes coked up?
Speaking of Parker, apparently he is so bitter toward the Steelers about his lack of playing time last season that he would rather sit out the season than play for Pittsburgh again.

Here's hoping Fast Willie stays in town

Not a good off-season for the Pittsburgh organization so far this year.

Time for the Rooneys to have that quiet, forcefull conversation with Commissioner Clouseau before he rules against the Steelers based on foolish issues like facts and league policy.

I hate the Steelers but most will agree that the Rooney Family has been a class organization for decades ...now they have to deal with not just a rapist but a thug as well.

This team is in for some rough times ahead I suppose.

Shall we just hand over the 2010 North division title to the Ravens in March?

I hate the Steelers but most will agree that the Rooney Family has been a class organization for decades ...now they have to deal with not just a rapist but a thug as well.

Clearly the torch has passed in that Division. Though not completely gelded the 2010 Steelers are not the January threat they posed for the 1st decade of the 21st century. Ravens, Colts (Ab Aeterno as long as Manning plays), and possibly the Bolts & Jets are the contendahs.

If you don't count the steroids decades they turned a blind eye to (if not encouraged) while piling up Lombardi's...and the little matter of the blind eye the league turned to their involvement with all those race track slot machines which were in violation of their ownership agreement for the last decade...which is interesting since the family's involvement in the league basically evolved almost entirely out of race track winnings...

These are people prone to rationalization. It's forgivable to hit your significant other if the argument is about a baptism...otherwise it's not... Maybe in their hearts Ben and Santonio were just trying to baptize these women...

Wow first their QB now WR, nice key positions at stake, can we some OLB and CB's in the "oh ****" section!

If you don't count the steroids decades they turned a blind eye to (if not encouraged) while piling up Lombardi's...and the little matter of the blind eye the league turned to their involvement with all those race track slot machines which were in violation of their ownership agreement for the last decade...which is interesting since the family's involvement in the league basically evolved almost entirely out of race track winnings...

These are people prone to rationalization. It's forgivable to hit your significant other if the argument is about a baptism...otherwise it's not... Maybe in their hearts Ben and Santonio were just trying to baptize these women...

How about the fact the "late great" Art Rooney SOLD draft picks to repay gambling debts.

I for one will never buy into the endless media brain washing of the saint Rooney's.

Ben Rapistberger and Assaultonio Holmes?

Yes!! :rofl: First Big Ben-d Over and now this piece of trash. Gotta love it. This is, very OBVIOUSLY, bad karma coming back to them from that game that shall not be mentioned in September of 2008. :cool: At least Santonio was probably in a bar/club with people his own age, though.

Don't I remember Steelers fans saying at the beginning lf last year that they were going to win the SB and challenge the Patriots as the Team of the Decade? Guess missing the playoffs and now sending your two best offensive players to jail derailed that plan, huh Squeelers?

Big Ben, Holmes, Joey Porter. Between the current and former Steelers, they seem to be having a great offseason.

In the words of Joey Porter; Well just never ever ever ever ever ever ever be on the Steelers level. And right now, I'm good with that.

Waiting for the Steelers to show interest in Pacman...then I know the team is shot.

Can we finally put to rest the "honor" of this organization? They are much like the Bengals; both teams draft turds, only the Steelers draft turds that can play football well.

Holmes
Roethlisberger
Harrison
Porter
Burress

Seriously, their draft picks constitute a huge chunk of the league's villains.

the steelers draft players that reflect the low level mentality of their fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back