PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rooting for Cutler this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halifax_Pats_Fan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I felt bad for the guy after last year, playing football and being in an NFL lockerroom, being called soft is one of the worst things to hear.

Lovie says he is in shape this year, seems to be a solid player in that lockerroom.

Hope he does well...

On a side note...Eli Manning looks just like TB out there...LOL guy sucks. Can't believe he said what he said

Last edited:
My new head coach wanted to bring in another QB to the team. Trade me or I'll hold out.

Even if he isn't physically soft, he is definitely mentally soft. Can't even man up for some QB competition?

Whambulance.

Not only can't stand Cutler...don't think he's remotely a franchise QB.

I feel sorry for him in terms of having diabetes.

I can't imagine playing a game of this nature with a disease that requires so much extra care and precaution of the inner and outer body.

I get that...I think he is tough though, that is my point....he got hammered in that last NFC championship game...

I get that...I think he is tough though, that is my point....he got hammered in that last NFC championship game...

Shouldn't have been driking...

Edit:... oh, that kind of hammered...

Last edited:
I wonder what happens if Caleb Hannie completes that comeback. Qb Controversy headed into super bowl? Probably not but something to think about.

Cutler makes the dumbest comments. "I have a stronger arm then John Elway." To put that in a Boston perspective: A Bruin defenseman saying he has a better slap shot then Bobby Orr. It is irrelevant if he does or not, he just put himself above a legend. Cutler continues to make dumb comments, not as bad as the previous one. Then again, how would he top that.

Lost all respect for Cutler when he whined his way out of Denver. He's a baby-back *****

Lost all respect for Cutler when he whined his way out of Denver. He's a baby-back *****

I take great pleasure in watching him fail.

I felt sorry for the fans when we thumped them AT HOME last year!

dccf2847c1.jpg

Well, to be fair, if you were sacked once every 9.6 drop backs for an entire year, it'd probably soften you up a bit too.

I take great pleasure in watching him fail.

This

I can't think of a quarterback I dislike more, and respect less. I don't know how he's fooled some people into thinking he'll be good some day.

I have no real interest in rooting for anyone outside of the Patriots.

I'll follow the accomplishments of Drew Brees because he's an outstanding QB, I'll watch Calvin Johnson pull in magnificent catch after magnificent catch on ****ty Lions teams, I'll marvel at the brutish nature of Steelers-Ravens defensive battles and whilst I have preferred results and enjoy watching the entire NFL (because let's face it, it's frigging awesome), I will never root for anyone other than the Patriots.

Can't do it and more importantly won't do it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye