PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Romo gets engaged to Dallas-area TV reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
good luck to the couple.

thought this would be a nice change from all the PATS WILL WIN THE SB threads that have suddenly cropped up in this board, guess all the bandwagoners are back haan.
we lose a game and ppl here wanna trade brady
we win a few (convincingly) and we r crowned SB champs,
GOD forbid if we lose a game from here on most of the ppl here will ask for BB's head......
guess some ppl have forgotten how the loss of 2007 SB felt like,
its never over till the final whistle
lets crown the PATS as champs AFTER they win it, not after they win a few regular season games

GO PATS

THE PATS WILL WIN THE SUP...

um, I mean, congrats to To-Ro and his blonde to be.

"On the TV station's website, Crawford says she has a passion for sports, loves to run, play basketball, cook and go to Cowboys games."

Nice.

This should be off-season stuff. But I guess the cowboys need any attention they can get.

Somewhere, Jessica Simpson is drowning in her tears while gorging on a gallon of Breyers.

Q. "Why can't a fifth of Americans find the United States on a map?"

A. "I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as south Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the US should help the US or should help south Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future."

Falando pelos Cotovelos - Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question

Clone

Q. "Why can't a fifth of Americans find the United States on a map?"

A. "I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as south Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the US should help the US or should help south Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future."

Falando pelos Cotovelos - Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question

Clone

So Miss Carolina gave a dumb answer. Romo is marrying Miss Missouri. I think we now all know which 1/5 you are in.

Somewhere, Jessica Simpson is drowning in her tears while gorging on a gallon of Breyers.

She's already engaged to a new guy, Eric Johnson, former NFL player. Guess she has a thing for football players.

She's already engaged to a new guy, Eric Johnson, former NFL player. Guess she has a thing for football players.

Yuck! people's left overs.:snob:

Last edited:
Yeah. So what if we're looking for an excuse to belittle girls who do beauty pageants, just because they're beautiful? :rolleyes:

also, if 1/5 know something, then 4/5 don't, so there is no "other 1/5." I don't mean to be a jerk but I'm a math guy, so its a primal urge I can't possibly suppress...

Actually in this case 4/5 know something and 1/5 don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back