PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Romeo back to coaching, kind of

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Biggs: Crennel, Schottenheimer to coach East-West game | National Football Post

Romeo Crennel and Marty Schottenheimer have been named as the coaches for the 85th East-West Shrine Game.

Crennel will lead the East team and Schottenheimer will coach the West in the game that will be played Jan. 23 at the Citrus Bowl in Orlando, Fla.

Schottenheimer’s long history in professional football includes playing in the College All-Star Game that used to take place in Chicago.

“This is a terrific opportunity for the players to get experience working with coaches from the pro-ranks,” Schottenheimer said. “It gives them an idea of how things work as they pursue professional football. As coaches, we all enjoy the opportunity to interact with the players and impart knowledge about playing at the next level.”

Re: OT: Romeo back to coaching, kind of.

Come on Romeo, Patriots D is eagerly awaiting you, get your a** up here ASAP. Lets win some Super Bowls !

Last edited:

Come on Romeo, Patriots D is eagerly awaiting you, get your a** up here ASAP. Lets win some Super Bowls !

Seriously............

Come on Bill, get it done! We want Romeo! :D

I don't know why the Pats don't grab him, it would be such a no brainer.

I would love it if Romeo R. Crennel came back to the Pats. It would be fantastic. Unfortunately, if we win it all this year, Belichick can't demote Pees. He'd have no reason to. The only two ways Romeo makes it back is if our defense collapses or if Pees is hired as a head coach.

I would love it if Romeo R. Crennel came back to the Pats. It would be fantastic. Unfortunately, if we win it all this year, Belichick can't demote Pees. He'd have no reason to. The only two ways Romeo makes it back is if our defense collapses or if Pees is hired as a head coach.

I think he is still cashing the checks from the Browns. I'm not sure about his motivation as long as he is doing that but at some point he got to find a job . for our sake, I hope he did leave on good terms with BB ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes