PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rocky vs Rambo

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
:D Let's say you were stuck in an elevator for 4 hours and you had your choice of Rocky or Rambo to have a conversation. Who would you choose?

Disclaimer; this OT thread has nothing to do with football or the NE Patriots. It is moronic but yet may be better than some of the "on topic" threads recently.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Let's say you were stuck in an elevator for 4 hours and you had your choice of Rocky or Rambo to have a conversation. Who would you choose?

Disclaimer; this OT thread has nothing to do with football or the NE Patriots. It is moronic but yet may be better than some of the "on topic" threads recently.

BAN HIM! BAN HIM! BAN HIM! (Jumps up and down with large group of like minded Banning types, all off head on drugs and alcohol, waving placard, sets fire to stuff and throws rocks at windows, overturns cars, sets fire to them....). BAN HIM! BAN HIM! BAN HIM! :bricks:

Back to the question: er, Rambo, I think.

Bush Sr or Bush Jr

Zuma said:
Bush Sr or Bush Jr

Stop it!!! No politics on serious football threads or moronic OT threads either.

Unless you are posting on the Political Forum where every thread is moronic and you can psot as much politics as your heart desire.

I'd try to cut the cable.

Rocky in a sec.

He was a beast in the ring, and if he were real he would be a motivational speaker!

I guess I'd choose Rambo. Rocky can get a little mouthy ( end of Rocky IV).

Rambo would just quietly sit there and think of new ways of killing people. As long as I'm not one of them, I'd go with Rambo.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes