PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rich Eisen on the last hit on Jason Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't ever watch these shows but i hear about them. So i'd like to hear #18 Manning instead of #12 Brady be insurted when these commentators comment.

I don't watch them much either. Maybe Manning is intoned sometimes but no one here complains about it.:D

That could be true PJ, but somehow i doubt it. As i'm sure you know Manning is part of football royalty, Archie's son, the name mustn't be besmurched.

Manning gets uttered when they talk about preferential treatment as well, but PJ is right no one here complains, but they do over on the colts forum ;)

Re: Rich Eisen on the last hit on jason campbell

Whitlock always claims it's a black thing. I was checking the Chiefs message board a while back (Jamaal Charles is a favorite of mine and I had some questions to ask them) and I cannot think of anyone more despised among Chiefs fans then Whitlock.

Back on topic though, Eisen is enjoyable in sips, but when he said that it really didn't hit a nerve, more like...eh...whatever. Deion has been really hard on the refs and the PI calls going to the Colts. Irvin as well.

A little off topic, but did anyone watch NFL Gameday this morning when they were discussing if Bill was the greatest coach of all time. Irvin said yes, Mooch said that Bill could get there, Warren Sapp always says Dungy, but Marshall Faulk, as always, tries to cut down Bill. No surprise there. I don't mind disagreements but this guy really can't get over losing the Super Bowl to the Patriots.

Did you see the interview on NFLN yesterday where BB compares Reggie Bush to Faulk? Faulk got so offended, it was priceless. I almost wonder if BB did that on purpose to send a metaphorical ***** slap in Faulks direction

Did you see the interview on NFLN yesterday where BB compares Reggie Bush to Faulk? Faulk got so offended, it was priceless. I almost wonder if BB did that on purpose to send a metaphorical ***** slap in Faulks direction

I wish I would have seen that. I am just not a Faulk fan.

I wish I would have seen that. I am just not a Faulk fan.

Re-watching SB36 I can understand why Faulk is such a bitter prick. The Pats absolutely destroyed him that game. It was beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back