PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: RG3 summons his inner Belichick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmmmm........Tb12 (TM) says hello.

(Damn, didn't see CT beat me to it!)
Yes but it is also brand of his sports thingy in the gillette cbs house . Plus he has done something in the league. What has RG3 done ?

Agree completely. I couldnt believe it when I heard him say it and I gained a good deal of respect for Gruden for calling him out on it. He really is a diva and at this point a lousy QB to boot. They should pass on picking up the rest of his deal IMO.

I like to think I'm a good judge of QB talent, but with rg3 I was dead wrong. Thought he'd be a decent QB for the Redskins based on the albeit rare games I saw him play in college while watching on a lunch bar TV. Thought he was intelligent, too. A big miss. NFW would I pick up the rest of his deal.

Rg3 is a good qb. He tries to overcompensate for his horrible defense. Every time he plays an error free game the defense doesn't stop the other team whatsoever. So he is stuck between a rock and a hard place with a massive ego that makes everything worse.

The redskins secondary makes absolutely no sense. They found every ballhawk they could find and all of them seem to freelance and not tackle properly. No discipline.

Umm....

a876903518f3ff9c1e375122eb2f6451.jpg
3 superbowl wins, and 5 AFC championships kind of gives you room to have a personal logo for your product line.

Rg3 is a good qb. He tries to overcompensate for his horrible defense. Every time he plays an error free game the defense doesn't stop the other team whatsoever. So he is stuck between a rock and a hard place with a massive ego that makes everything worse.

Pleas tell me you haven't actually watched him play recently. I have. Stuck here south of Tamper with the Bucs game on TV. He was way off target last Sunday against the Bucs even when not pressured. Overthrew wide open guys. Made several really bad decisions. He was not just bad, he was astoundingly bad.

Brady has done something in this league to earn a personal logo.

Because of the 3 Lombardis?
Or is it because of the 5 Lamar Hunt trophies?
Or is it because of the greatest QB winning % of all time?
Best QB winning % in the snow?
Best QB in the rain?
Best QB in the sun?
Best QB outdoors?
Best QB indoors?
Best QB under 40 degrees?
Best QB over 40 degrees?
Best at home?
Best on the road?
Best in day games?
Best in night games?
Best on Sundays?
Best on Mondays?
Best on Thursdays?
Best in the regular season?
Best in the playoffs?

So, what else has he done?

Pleas tell me you haven't actually watched him play recently. I have. Stuck here south of Tamper with the Bucs game on TV. He was way off target last Sunday against the Bucs even when not pressured. Overthrew wide open guys. Made several really bad decisions. He was not just bad, he was astoundingly bad.

Former Redskin TE Chris Cooley breaks down film for the masses here and his opinion is really well-respected among Skins fans, from what I can deduce. Anyway, his analysis of last week's TB game was really sobering if you have any hope for RG3. He gave the offense a grade of incomplete….meaning he couldn't actually even evaluate the other players because RG3 was so bad they couldn't execute the preseason offense (which they apparently installed in the third quarter because RG3 couldn't execute the game plan.) Then you have Jay Gruden ripping his footwork and most basic fundamentals and yeesh. It sure is a circus atmosphere down here around that team 24/7. I actually find it pretty entertaining.

Exactly as I saw it. I had the misfortune of watching the entire game. Epic bad QB play. EPIC!

I wanted the Redskins to beat Tamper because (1) we have Tampa's 4th pick and (2) I don't want the Jets to get a top pick.

Because of the 3 Lombardis?
Or is it because of the 5 Lamar Hunt trophies?
Or is it because of the greatest QB winning % of all time?
Best QB winning % in the snow?
Best QB in the rain?
Best QB in the sun?
Best QB outdoors?
Best QB indoors?
Best QB under 40 degrees?
Best QB over 40 degrees?
Best at home?
Best on the road?
Best in day games?
Best in night games?
Best on Sundays?
Best on Mondays?
Best on Thursdays?
Best in the regular season?
Best in the playoffs?

So, what else has he done?
Best smile.

When RG3 and Luck were coming out I said to my father that Luck would have a career that would be talked about for many years to come but RG3 would have a frat season to make people question the colts pick but would be out of a job by his 5th year. So far I look close to being spot on. My father said RG3 have a great career along with Luck.

Looks like Dan Synder yelled at gruden and made him apologize publicly for putting his little diva princess in his place.

I haven't seen much of him this year, but I have seen quite a bit of him last year and his rookie year. How much could he have regressed? From what you and everyone else has said, it's like he is Geno bad. I'm going to see his next game if I can to see this regression for myself.

Regressed in a major way. I was an rg3 fan. Worse than Ge No who has erratic flashes of half decent play. I know it's hard to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back