OT: RG3 summons his inner Belichick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeTedWilliams

RIP NEM
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
So many teams copy Belichick. "Next man up" and "we're on to ..." have become platitudes.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Hahaha, I am listening to sports talk radio here in D.C. and they are playing the "We're on to Cincinatti" soundbite repeatedly in the background as they discuss RG3's latest presser.

Hey, from my POV, everyone at Redskins park needs to do less talking, so that is a step in he right direction.

Since rg3's previous press conference had him criticizing every aspect of the team, OL, RBs, WRs defense, STs as if he were the HC instead of the QB, he's moved on to HC status

So many teams copy Belichick. "Next man up" and "we're on to ..." have become platitudes.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

The dominant story of the last decade+ in the NFL has been teams trying to either copy or react to the Patriots.

RG3 is a little diva baby. he'll be gone almost as quickly as vince young.

RG3 is a little diva baby. he'll be gone almost as quickly as vince young.
I made the comment during his college career that RGME is a prima donna and attention seeker of the highest order. I'm not surprised by any of this.

I mean this guy has his own LOGO. Not a sponsor logo to wear on a shoe or anything just own personal logo....That tells it all.

I mean this guy has his own LOGO. Not a sponsor logo to wear on a shoe or anything just own personal logo....That tells it all.

Umm....

a876903518f3ff9c1e375122eb2f6451.jpg

Ummmmmm........Tb12 (TM) says hello.

(Damn, didn't see CT beat me to it!)

Since rg3's previous press conference had him criticizing every aspect of the team, OL, RBs, WRs defense, STs as if he were the HC instead of the QB, he's moved on to HC status

Agree completely. I couldnt believe it when I heard him say it and I gained a good deal of respect for Gruden for calling him out on it. He really is a diva and at this point a lousy QB to boot. They should pass on picking up the rest of his deal IMO.

The Redskins keep getting more and more pathetic.

They gave up 3 years worth of 1st round picks for this guy, and now they are deciding whether to cut bait.

Snyder is a moron.

Let this be a lesson to all that complain that the Patriots don't pack their team with "names".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back