PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: RG3 signs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems like a good kid. Wish him well, except when the redskins play the pats!
Interesting. Something about RG3 annoys the hell out of me. Perhaps I've seen far too many interviews where he talks about how hard he works.

So is this your pre-season? :)

This is actually my TC. Preseason and dealing with the worry warts jumping ship because the offense didn't score on every down will be my preseason. By Week 1, I should be finely tuned again. :)

Then you could use upside-down exclamation points too!

GRONK en español: "¡Yo soy fiesta!"
GRONK en français: "Je suis fête!"

Le français n'utilise pas de points d'interrogation inversé. :D

Last edited:
c'mon man...I can't even speak English and you want me to read THAT stuff?:bricks:

Which, Francomatically

why are you bringing up Francoma???..Bobby V is manager of the Sawx now...

Which is why I knew they were done before the season started. The whole succession is almost as bad as the pats going from BB to Herm Edwards. Wtf. Isn't this the guy that lead the mets to implosion, then had to announce because his services were toxic? Good fit for an apparently dysfunctional club house. Beckett golfing, Ellsbury diva'ing **** up while making Maroney look like an iron man. Dice-k, Wtf. Why didn't they cut ties last year? Paps leaves with no glimmer of an answer in sight? Who's catching and why isn't Tek the pitching coach? The same sorry rotation (loved Lester last year, haven't watched this year), while the office falls apart. With a media bump manager hire. I hope they tank for V's duration and get back to business.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

GRONK en español: "¡Yo soy fiesta!"
GRONK en français: "Je suis fête!"

Le français n'utilise pas de points d'interrogation inversé. :D

Gronk Deutsch: "Ich haben ein gross kielbasa!"

RG3 is going to be a monster. Good times ahead for skins fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back