PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rey Maualuga possibly out for season [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
According to Adam Schefter on Monday Night Countdown, Maluega suffered a broken ankle in yesterday's game. Maluega may return but it seems unlikely. I would take it that the bengals rest their guys on sunday, which means that the jets get in and the steelers out.

Last edited:
Re: Rey Maleuga possibly out for season

As much as I'd want to beat the Steelers in the playoffs again, I really don't think I can take another week of their fans jumping back on board after mailing in the season 2 referee-assisted wins ago. I want them out Sunday more than anything. I want them to beat Miami and miss out. All I know is the two times we won our last game only to watch Brett Favre piss away games we needed him to win and having to spend the entire offseason wondering what if, is probably even worse than some of our playoff losses. I want them to go through that.

Why does everyone butcher his name so much.. It's Rey Maualuga.

Because its a dumb name, jeez what the hell did his parents have too much money burning a hole in their pocket and buy a bucket full of vowels? mugafrigginluga

Just heard yesterday while passing through Cinci pretty sure hes done for the season not possibly...now where is that guy that said we should have drafted him :)

Because its a dumb name, jeez what the hell did his parents have too much money burning a hole in their pocket and buy a bucket full of vowels? mugafrigginluga

This has to be joke, or the dumbest thing ever written on here. If not, then you are just either stupid or an ignorant myopic parochialist.
Have you for a second thought about the fact that his name might not be an English name? Or you think everybody is supposed to be speak English and have their names in the English alphabets right?

The Bengals are going to roll over like dogs. You can count the Jets in as the 5-seed and the Ravens in as our opponent as the 6-seed. And this works for me, even if we have to head to SD the following weekend. We can win out there.

you think everybody is supposed to be speak English and have their names in the English alphabets right?

Well, that would certainly make things easier if they did. Me, I blame other languages like let's say French for causing utter confusion in the world, and not only that but causing kids like my little brother to flunk it in high school. No more funny names like Bruschi and stuff like Belichick. Remember all the confusion over how to spell BB's name? I rest my case.

Last edited:

hey guys, sorry, i didn't have time to look up his last name. i figured everyone would know whom i'm talking about.

Re: OT: Rey Maualuga possibly out for season

The Bengals are on of the worst playoff team, let alone division winner I've ever seen.

Oh yeah, Maualuga should be playing ILB with Mayo and the Patriots.

Last edited:

Just heard yesterday while passing through Cinci pretty sure hes done for the season not possibly...now where is that guy that said we should have drafted him :)

You're kidding right?

Because he definitely would have suffered the same injury playing on a different team

You're kidding right?

Because he definitely would have suffered the same injury playing on a different team
Perhaps I should have included /s ;)

Re: OT: Rey Maualuga possibly out for season

The Bengals are on of the worst playoff team, let alone division winner I've ever seen.

Oh yeah, Maualuga should be playing ILB with Mayo and the Patriots.

You just can't resist, can you?:D

OT: Rey Maualuga on IR

Rey Maualuga apparently fractured his ankle this past Sunday and will be placed on IR. Big loss for the Bengals defense going into the playoffs.

Maualuga Fractures Ankle Week 16

Re: OT: Rey Maualuga on IR

Great young player and I feel bad that he is not going to his first playoff game.

I think BB messed up not taking him when he had the chance.

Re: OT: Rey Maualuga on IR

Chung and Butler inactive. In case anybody was wondering if we should have gotten RM.

Greg Lewis also had a catch yesterday. Man we should have kept him.

People will never be understood.

This has to be joke, or the dumbest thing ever written on here. If not, then you are just either stupid or an ignorant myopic parochialist.
Have you for a second thought about the fact that his name might not be an English name? Or you think everybody is supposed to be speak English and have their names in the English alphabets right?

classic... +1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots