PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rey Maualuga pleads guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't necessarily NOT want him, but I wasn't about to jump on BB for not drafting him either. Maturity and decision making may have been one factor in passing on him, which is something they may have picked up on in interviews (which we are not privy to).

Ray Maualuga is a low class human, as seen by this video.

Rey Maualuga grinding on Hotty Erin Andrews

Yes, I'm sure some of you would find that slightly humorous but sexually harassing a female reporter just trying to do her job at a game is despicable. Would never root for that guy.

DUI? I'm sure there are some people around here who would like to see him face the death penalty. :rolleyes:

Ray Maualuga is a low class human, as seen by this video.

Rey Maualuga grinding on Hotty Erin Andrews

Yes, I'm sure some of you would find that slightly humorous but sexually harassing a female reporter just trying to do her job at a game is despicable. Would never root for that guy.

I thought it was funny. :cool:

DUI? I'm sure there are some people around here who would like to see him face the death penalty. :rolleyes:

The lynch mob will be out in full force soon.:singing:

Still would take him over Butler... in a millisecond.

I

Um its not cool to drive under the influence. No matter how awsome people think drinking is. Roll your eyes all.you want.

Um its not cool to drive under the influence. No matter how awsome people think drinking is. Roll your eyes all.you want.

And he wasn't just driving under the influence. He hit a parking meter and several parked cars.

As did I.

Besides, Erin Andrews is to "Reporter" as Michael Vick is to "Ed Block Courage Award Nominee."

As did I.

Besides, Erin Andrews is to "Reporter" as Michael Vick is to "Ed Block Courage Award Nominee."

LOL captain stone you always give me a good laugh with some of your jokes and sayings. Good one.

I don't see how he's a disgusting human being for having a little fun with the fans. I liked him coming out last year and would've liked to see him and Mayo together in the middle.

He's just trying to fit in with the Bengals.

This is soooo sad. If you find that offensive then you have led a very sheltered life and shouldn't be near football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots