PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rex's Gang Green (Jets Playoff Anthem)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex's Gang Bang what?

Rex's Gang Bang what?

In all fairness, inviting some homeless guy into the back of an SUV doesn't constitute a "gang bang" if Rex is merely staying behind the camera. ;)

I never rooted for the Goober ever but i hope he puts up 400 yards on Rexy's team.

Last edited:
I don't post often, but thought this was very important.

These guys talk so much trash...
I am ACTUALLY friends with a few Jets fans (I know, but they are actually fairly decent guys)
Anyways, They are pretty level headed when it comes to football and even recognize us as a superior team...
We were talking about the ASS KICKING we put on them a few weeks ago and they brought up some very interesting point...

They were talking something about that dude Leonard they lost 2 days before they played us. I was surprised, because they were VERY confident they would beat us, but when they found out they lost this guy they immediately changed their tune.
They were calling him the "QB of the defense" and talking about how THAT dude was responsible for calling all these blitzes on the field and changing coverage assignments, etc... One of them ACTUALLY said he could be MORE important than REVIS! I don't know about all that.... But they were also talking about how he was supposedly "going to be the biggest part of the gameplan" and "Brady was gonna have no idea what's coming to him" all this was before he was injured...
I thought it was just odd how BOTH of these guys did a COMPLETE 180 as soon as they found out he was gone, and had no clue how their defense would even be able to function without him. I just thought they were crazy, mainly because they are Jets fans, but these guys know their stuff. They were actually praising a lot of our defensive guys before most of us even knew who they were and many were calling busts!

So today they are talking about this other guy and how they "Can't wait for the rematch" and all this crap...
These guys HONESTLY think they are gonna "destroy us and embarrass us worse than the Ravens did last playoffs" and they are "SO GLAD they get to be the ones to knock the Pats out and ruin our home streak"

They attribute this to the emergence of some guy named Dwight Lowery. If these guys didn't know as much as they did I really wouldn't worry, I've never even heard of that guy, personally. They say he was a CB and they moved him to Safety after our demolishing of them... And they changed him to Safety because they couldn't find anyone that was familiar to their system.
Supposedly this guy is "finally the ballhawking Safety that they have been looking for" and the "key to Rex Ryan's Pandora's Box" Supposedly he's shocked the whole team with how he's stepped up and energised the entire team. I know he has a few INT's

They made some upgrades on the Defense, but they really haven't gotten it together for whatever reason. But this guy seems for them, to be the key.
It's very strange how confident they are now, it's making me a little worried about having to play them. I just cannot bring myself to root for dumbass Peyton Manning :mad:
I still think we have a better chance facing the Jets over Manning, but I just don't know, guys... Something doesn't feel right about this. Does anyone even know about this Lowery guy anyways?
I know they beat the crap out of Buffalo the last game and these guys are swearing the defense FINALLY got it together and they are "right where they wanna be if not better"
These guys even said they'd rather be the Wild Card and don't wan't the bye because they are BETTER on the road and they suck after long breaks.

The thing that scares me is that Bill won't have any tape on this "New Defense of theirs" to study except for the Indy game.
They also swear they are saving a bunch of "Special plays" the team has dubbed "The Brady Book" and that Tom and Bill will have no idea what's going on, and Hoyer had better be ready to step in.

These guys NEVER talk trash like this. It's really concerning. I really hope we're not looking past them and thinking they will be an automatic win after we beat them so bad... I still have faith in Gronk, obviously, but I just hope Brady has enough time to get the ball to him! Not only that, but this guy is supposedly racking up INT's and forcing fumbles ever since they moved him to Safety.

I REALLY think we should be careful with this Jets team... Nobody thought they would do ANYTHING last year and they get within 30 min of the Superbowl, ALL ON THE ROAD! I'm really starting to think that we may have to root for friggin Manning!

What do you guys think?

I think the Jets suck...beyond that I don't really put too much thought into it...no reason to overthink the obvious

Re: I don't post often, but thought this was very important.

I am ACTUALLY friends with a few Jets fans (I know, but they are actually fairly decent guys)
Anyways, They are pretty level headed when it comes to football and even recognize us as a superior team...
We were talking about the ASS KICKING we put on them a few weeks ago and they brought up some very interesting point...

They were talking something about that dude Leonard they lost 2 days before they played us. I was surprised, because they were VERY confident they would beat us, but when they found out they lost this guy they immediately changed their tune.
They were calling him the "QB of the defense" and talking about how THAT dude was responsible for calling all these blitzes on the field and changing coverage assignments, etc... One of them ACTUALLY said he could be MORE important than REVIS! I don't know about all that.... But they were also talking about how he was supposedly "going to be the biggest part of the gameplan" and "Brady was gonna have no idea what's coming to him" all this was before he was injured...
I thought it was just odd how BOTH of these guys did a COMPLETE 180 as soon as they found out he was gone, and had no clue how their defense would even be able to function without him. I just thought they were crazy, mainly because they are Jets fans, but these guys know their stuff. They were actually praising a lot of our defensive guys before most of us even knew who they were and many were calling busts!

So today they are talking about this other guy and how they "Can't wait for the rematch" and all this crap...
These guys HONESTLY think they are gonna "destroy us and embarrass us worse than the Ravens did last playoffs" and they are "SO GLAD they get to be the ones to knock the Pats out and ruin our home streak"

They attribute this to the emergence of some guy named Dwight Lowery. If these guys didn't know as much as they did I really wouldn't worry, I've never even heard of that guy, personally. They say he was a CB and they moved him to Safety after our demolishing of them... And they changed him to Safety because they couldn't find anyone that was familiar to their system.
Supposedly this guy is "finally the ballhawking Safety that they have been looking for" and the "key to Rex Ryan's Pandora's Box" Supposedly he's shocked the whole team with how he's stepped up and energised the entire team. I know he has a few INT's

They made some upgrades on the Defense, but they really haven't gotten it together for whatever reason. But this guy seems for them, to be the key.
It's very strange how confident they are now, it's making me a little worried about having to play them. I just cannot bring myself to root for dumbass Peyton Manning :mad:
I still think we have a better chance facing the Jets over Manning, but I just don't know, guys... Something doesn't feel right about this. Does anyone even know about this Lowery guy anyways?
I know they beat the crap out of Buffalo the last game and these guys are swearing the defense FINALLY got it together and they are "right where they wanna be if not better"
These guys even said they'd rather be the Wild Card and don't wan't the bye because they are BETTER on the road and they suck after long breaks.

The thing that scares me is that Bill won't have any tape on this "New Defense of theirs" to study except for the Indy game.
They also swear they are saving a bunch of "Special plays" the team has dubbed "The Brady Book" and that Tom and Bill will have no idea what's going on, and Hoyer had better be ready to step in.

These guys NEVER talk trash like this. It's really concerning. I really hope we're not looking past them and thinking they will be an automatic win after we beat them so bad... I still have faith in Gronk, obviously, but I just hope Brady has enough time to get the ball to him! Not only that, but this guy is supposedly racking up INT's and forcing fumbles ever since they moved him to Safety.

I REALLY think we should be careful with this Jets team... Nobody thought they would do ANYTHING last year and they get within 30 min of the Superbowl, ALL ON THE ROAD! I'm really starting to think that we may have to root for friggin Manning!

What do you guys think?
You have been sucked in by the mind of the Jet fan.
Leonard was the reason we destroy them because that was the best EXCUSE they could come up with. They are 2-2 since.
They have now decided that beating Brian Brohm means their defensive problems, which caused them to allow 38 to the weak Bears offense THE WEEK BEFORE means they are now great.
Dwight Lowery is a backup corner playing out of position. But that is what has changed so that has to be the most positive change a defense has seen in 20 years.

What do you guys think?

So how did this Lowery guy do 2 weeks ago against the legendary Jay Cutler? :D

And how did losing Leonhard translate into the Jets OFFENSE slamming home "a big 3 points" in the Dec 6th game?? What? He was going to catch a few TD's and line block for Sanchez also???? :D

Every Pats fan is dying of laughter reading that, you know?

Look, the Patriots have a 53 man team. Evidently, the Jets rely on only one player at a time.

Sorry, but we don't take that seriously around here.

Last edited:

What do you guys think?

I think if we had Ty Warren and Leigh Bodden Jersey Jets wouldn't have scored 3 points.

......and yes, I am PRAYING for the Jets to win tonight.

I want them back in Gillette on January 16th.

Like Rex, I'm into humiliation and domination.

Jets - The Thrill of victory.

and the agony of the feet.

OK, folks, I just read BillPower's posting history going back to March 28, 2009.

Anyone want to guess what this guy is?????????????

Your friends are delusional.

OK, folks, I just read BillPower's posting history going back to March 28, 2009.

.....Gang Greener?

"You mess with Bart Scott, you need to get vaccinated"

I agree with that line. Granted not the way the rapper sugguests, but Scott loves to run his mouth and does anyone know where his mouth has been?

"Got more heart than Cromartie has babies"

LOL!

Last edited:

A jets fan still suffering psychological damage from the 45-.0000003 blood letting
on Monday night. The 10-6 loss to miami was comedy. Sanchez and his soccer score statistics aren't scaring anyone but the jets fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back