PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rex Ryan TROLLS Miami!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol2: I wouldn't expect anything less from Rex....

They should be thankfull thats all he did. Those fans could be travelling down his small intestine right now.

JC, what a package. A pro's pro...

Flatulence personified.

nice find, Triple C

nice find, Triple C

C'mon, this was in the NFL forum just after 3:30. :D

I swear to God I was going to post this last night but I wanted to wait for the visual evidence to surface on youtube lol. Proof that I was watching last night, this was right after Manhoef got KTFO'd by Lawler. I was 0 for 2 with my DREAM fighters lol both got stopped in the first too:mad:. To be fair you did post first but I never visit that forum so i didnt even know. Sorry for stealing you thunder.

I swear to God I was going to post this last night but I wanted to wait for the visual evidence to surface on youtube lol. Proof that I was watching last night, this was right after Manhoef got KTFO'd by Lawler. I was 0 for 2 with my DREAM fighters lol both got stopped in the first too:mad:. To be fair you did post first but I never visit that forum so i didnt even know. Sorry for stealing you thunder.

No big deal. You can pay me royalties or something :D

At least you had visual evidence of Ryan's speech. I was just going off memory.

And how crazy was that knock out of Manhoef? He looked like he was seriously injured.

No big deal. You can pay me royalties or something :D

At least you had visual evidence of Ryan's speech. I was just going off memory.

And how crazy was that knock out of Manhoef? He looked like he was seriously injured.

lol, I got so much **** over at sherdog for talking him and Zaromskis up. K-1 does that to you over time, its an early KO of the year candidate.

Last edited:
Uh, so why hasn't Mr. Justice fined him?

Uh, so why hasn't Mr. Justice fined him?

He's too busy analyzing video of Belichick's post-game handshakes... ;)

Seriously, why isn't BSPN, etc. calling for his firing??? Reminds me of the old Richard Jeni bit about how it's hard to take a guy named Bob seriously. "Today Bob Hitler invaded Poland!" "Oh that crazy Bob! What'll he do next?!" Oh that crazy Rex!!!

File this under 1st year head coach who's full of himself and will wear out his welcome as the HC of the NYJ sooner rather than later because of his personality. Let's see how Sexy Rexy handles life in NY when his team is expected to win and doesn't.

excellent point, R.P.

no sneaking up on anybody anymore...no more "playing with house money"...supposedly no more "SOJ"...expectations will be stratospheric in 41 Years Straight Of Broken Dreams land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back