PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rex Ryan in tears - epic times

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anything ti will make them play harder. i hope the pats move on from the colts game and come in ready.

Re: OT: Rex Ryan in Tears - Epic Times.

Has anybody seen the New York Post cover? Priceless!!! I wonder if he makes another phone message to season ticket holders will he be crying. I hope we blow the Jest out on sunday!

Is it this?

jets_ts091337--480x180.jpg

Rumor is that BB was a little misty-eyed after SB42 when his kids were consoling him after the loss but that it totally understandable....

In this particular situation, it's just way too weird to cry in front of a football team. What an emotional guy..Sheesh.

This guy is seriously disturbed
He is halfway through his 1st year and is already poised for an all expenses paid vacation to Bellevue.

Boy the Jets can sure pickum can't they? :)

The loudest one is always the weakest...It never fails:)

Maybe he was cying 'cause he's out of his secret super food - Hot Dog stash and Sanchez can't perform well without it.

Ryan came to the Jets and wanted to instill fun into the team and he is upset that the Jets aren't losing in a fun way. He just wants the guys to enjoy life in their losses and they just aren't doing it even when he gives them an astondish 6 straight days off during the bye.

I am surprised that Florio's article missed this quote:

"Was he cry?!?" asked Kerry Rhodes, "Sorry, I must have been busy tweeting at that time."

Have you ever seen 2 teams playing against each other a week later after devastating losses like the Jets and Pats are going to be?

This is going to be one electrifying and emotional game for both teams..If NE is not over the Colts they will get beat by the Jets again.

Last edited:

Oh the drama, the humanity of it all

Last edited:
Have you ever seen 2 teams playing against each other a week later after devastating losses like the Jets and Pats are going to be?

This is going to be one electrifying and emotional game for both teams..If NE is not over the Colts they will get beat by the Jets again.

The Jets aren't going to beat NE. Go ahead and mark the win down now. As someone who's actually been pretty down on the Pats throughout the season, I don't see any likely scenario where the Jets pull this game out. We should have beaten them in week 2, when Brady was about 60% of what he is today, Welker was gone, Sanchize hadn't imploded yet, Jenkins and Washington were still healthy (only 2 of their 4 best players) and they actually had some confidence going for them. The Jets are a legitimately bad, poorly coached team. The Pats are a better-than-average team that's exceptionally well coached. I wonder how high Vegas will have to set the line on this game

if anything ti will make them play harder. i hope the pats move on from the colts game and come in ready.

i agree the pats will need there A game on sunday to beat the jets

Reminds me of the Commanding Officer of my last boat, trying to pass the Ready for Operations trials we kept doing things the half-assed way the CO had insisted on and kept failing. The idiot would wait until after the Eval Team would debrief us and leave, then he'd tell us they were out to get us and with tears in his eyes he'd say he knew we were better than they had graded us - which was total horse pucky. Nice enough guy away from the job, but a micro-manager onboard, dumb bunny kept messing things up with his finger in too many pots until he finally got relieved for cause. Sexy Rexy crying in the meeting room is telling his screw-ups they are perfect and the NFL is out to get them - at this this week he's right. GO Pats!

It's nice to be confident and I think NE will win, but it will be a close one. The Pats are probably still thinking about the Colts and aren't mentally feeling like preparing for the Jets. The Pats situation reminds me a bit of Baltimore's situation when they lost to us in 2007. That burst their balloon and they played Indy the next week and lost like 44-13 or something.

It's nice to be confident and I think NE will win, but it will be a close one. The Pats are probably still thinking about the Colts and aren't mentally feeling like preparing for the Jets. The Pats situation reminds me a bit of Baltimore's situation when they lost to us in 2007. That burst their balloon and they played Indy the next week and lost like 44-13 or something.

Bill has been preparing for the second JETS game since about three seconds before time expired in the Meadowlands...

Baltimore was already out of it before their pseudo SB matchup with us that week in 2007. Winning their own regular season SB game against us early seems to have set the JETS up for ultimate failure this season.

All this emotion isn't good for a football team. For every too high high there comes a too low low - like a crying HC and QB who cannot make eye contact while reading prepared upbeat postgame notes following a crushing defeat in which he tanked.

Suggestion for new song to be played after Patriots TD:

"Cry Me a River"

Just saw this linked to the Rex in tears thread over on the Planet...

Rex is really coming unglued. He now expects division rivals to hold his hand...in season. Although he seems to have at least figured out the one he verbally disrespected pre season likely wouldn't want to help...

Even NFL coaches need a hand now and then.

Jets coach Rex Ryan revealed to The Post yesterday that in the wake of his team's disastrous 24-22 loss to the Jaguars, he plans on reaching out for advice to more than a few people outside the organization, including his father, Buddy Ryan, Brian Billick, Jack Del Rio, Marvin Lewis . . . and former Jets and Giants coach Bill Parcells.

"It's not like Bill Belichick's gonna talk to me," Ryan said. "Parcells may. I may put a call out to him. I know a lot of guys in this business. . . . I'm searching right now."

Would the Dolphins' czar field a call from a division foe?

"I don't know," Ryan said. "But there's no doubt, I'll put a call in to him."

Read more: Jets reaching out for Tuna help

Jets reaching out for Tuna help

If Ryan and the Jets were more professional keeping things in house instead of beating their chests like a band of gorillas trying to establish some sort of popularity in the papers, they'd progress a lot more than they have.

It's apparent to me that penis size really is important to Rex Ryan and the Jets organization as a whole. We really are a lucky fan base to have Kraft and Belichick calling the shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes