OT: Rex Ryan and Jets celebrate backing into playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pessimistic Pete

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
NFL Videos: No relief for Rex?

lol

Hopefully they realize it's impossible for them to make the SB without beating us first. If they win their first playoff game, off to Foxboro they go.

Last edited:
I want the Jets...in New England for the Divisional Playoff Game. I want to see them crushed again.

Rex is just making up for last season when he put his foot in his mouth by not knowing his team's playoff position. :bricks:

Rexy "i'll take it" I'm sure Jabba the foot rubber will take it anyway he can get it. Now he can go home an rub his wifes feet.

What a buffoon. His defense allowed nearly 40 points to a Bears offense that is, I believe, the bottom quarter of the league. And he is celebrating another backdoor entrance into the playoffs in front of the media. I could never even imagine Belichick reacting like that, but then again, the gap between him and Rex is about as large as the latter's stomach.

He and those pieces of **** he calls his team couldn't deserve it less. I hope they are 1 and done and get blown out 45-3 style. Actually scratch that, I hope they come to Foxborough and we destroy them again and end their season.

Give Rex some credit. At least this year, he could figure out the team's play-off situation. Last year, he had no clue.

hopefuly if the chiefs make it they can beat them.

hopefuly if the chiefs make it they can beat them.
I would love to see Cassel vs Sanchez. Cassel will shred that defense in Kansas.

Would like to see NY Headlines tomorrow....

Chicago deFEETs the Jets

I wanna see Rex Ryan sputter in his post game presser, I wanna see Sanchez cry, I wanna see Ladanian Tomlinson on the sideline wearing his Darth Vader face mask...probably shedding a tear behind the visor.

NFL Videos: No relief for Rex?

lol

Hopefully they realize it's impossible for them to make the SB without beating us first. If they win their first playoff game, off to Foxboro they go.

If we're the 1st seed and their the 6th seed then I think #1 plays the winner of #4/#5. Let me know if I'm wrong. We'd have to see them in the AFCC game

If we're the 1st seed and their the 6th seed then I think #1 plays the winner of #4/#5. Let me know if I'm wrong. We'd have to see them in the AFCC game

We play whoever the lowest remaining seed is.

Jets are guaranteed the #6 seed so if they win, they're playing us.

Last edited:

Im pretty sure we play the lowest seed to advance regardless of who.

Someone needs to make this sign for use at the end of the next Jest loss:

"It's OK. Rex likes de FEET."

Last edited:
I'd much rather play the JETS than the winner of the Baltimore/Indy game. They re-seed. So, the 6th seed automatically plays the top seed if they knock off KC. Bring on the Jesters.

They pulled the video of of the NFL.com page...heh...too embarrassing

Im pretty sure we play the lowest seed to advance regardless of who.

Yep...

1-Bye
2-Bye
3 hosts 6 seed
4 hosts 5 seed

Lowest seed remaining plays #1 seed
2nd lowest seed remaining plays #2 seed

I wanna see Rex Ryan sputter in his post game presser, I wanna see Sanchez cry, I wanna see Ladanian Tomlinson on the sideline wearing his Darth Vader face mask...probably shedding a tear behind the visor.

Rex was heard to say "I'm going to payless" So nice to see the Jets fans cry about the demise of Mr Classy Tomlinson. He and Farve have to get together next year with Suggs. What a team for the ages.

Rex Ryan doesn't back into the playoffs - he tiptoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes