PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Revis mentions Ty Law as influence

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan24

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Maybe it was because they were on the same team last year but when talking about all time great CB he wanted to be like the first name he said was Ty Law. He reminds me a bit of Law in his younger days. A real physical corner who can take away your best option.

Maybe it was because they were on the same team last year but when talking about all time great CB he wanted to be like the first name he said was Ty Law. He reminds me a bit of Law in his younger days. A real physical corner who can take away your best option.

Also because Revis and Law are from Aliquippa High School. Yesterday I got to talking with an Aliquippa coach about a few things. He mentioned that Aliquippa attempts to keep connected with its students and athletes once they graduate high school. For their elite athletes they encourage mentoring opportunities with other successful graduates. The context was in regards to Revis mentoring a younger 'Quip alum who is a D-1 basketball player who has NBA talent if he can keep his head on straight. I imagine the same situation applied for Revis in that Law was on the football program's speed dial when Revis was a ****-hot recruit to Pitt.

Hopefully he emulates Law's tendency of ingratitude, greed, and betrayal and leaves the jets to spite them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back