PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Revis goes after Moss again

Status
Not open for further replies.
The King of illegal contact is at it again. We'll see what he has to say after a healthy Moss is standing across from him next year.

1998. ty law had one of the best years. i ever seen a CB have. when he faced randy moss, in the pro bowl that year. and randy beat ty law for a 60 yerd catch with out even trying. ty law went on to win the MVP in the pro bowl. because he stoped covering moss. and did not alllow. Antonio Freeman, Cris Carter, and even Jerry Rice, to catch a ball vs him.

randy moss, as a rookie beat the best CB in the NFL ty law has a lot of pride. and i think even he would say that when moss. is on he's game no one can cover him.

are your drunk?

I think the problem is Rex Ryan. The Jets players are starting to develop his habit of mindless trashtalking, which makes me laugh when you consider that this was a team that had to be LET into the playoffs by the Colts. :rolleyes:
How DARE you sully the reputation of this fine upstanding man?
RexFinger.gif

Exhibit A: Rex Ryan in all his fine upstandingness.

Last edited:
How DARE you sully the reputation of this fine upstanding man?
RexFinger.gif

Exhibit A: Rex Ryan in all his fine upstandingness.

:lol2: Yeah, I better be careful, I don't want to end up as a snack. :eek:

Omg that is the funniest sig I've ever seen btw! Wes Welker International... :lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back