PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Revelations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacky Roberts

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Just between us Pats Fans, what is the one thing you've done in your past that your spouse/significant other has no concept of and something you can NEVER tell her/him. Don't be shy, consider this confession and free your soul.

For me, clearly the number of girls I've been with. I think I actually told her just one other which of course is dozens shy of the truth. There, I feel better. What about you?

Jacky Roberts said:
Just between us Pats Fans, what is the one thing you've done in your past that your spouse/significant other has no concept of and something you can NEVER tell her/him. Don't be shy, consider this confession and free your soul.

For me, clearly the number of girls I've been with. I think I actually told her just one other which of course is dozens shy of the truth. There, I feel better. What about you?
Too bad you are a troll and not a Pats Fan.

Digger44 said:
Too bad you are a troll and not a Pats Fan.

WTF are you talking about? I'm not a Pats fan? LOL!

Jacky Roberts said:
WTF are you talking about? I'm not a Pats fan? LOL!

Funny how you didn't deny the troll part.

Jacky Roberts said:

I never told my wife I am secretly attracted to weight lifting French food experts.

Jacky Roberts said:

She pretty much knows it all, I have to say. There are things I've done which I haven't told my parents, colleagues and some friends, which would make them see me in a different light, though.

Last edited:
This topic is stupid. Doesn't even justify a response.

gomezcat said:
She pretty much knows it all, I have to say. There are things I've done which I haven't told my parents and which would make them see me in a different light, though. :eek:

Its funny. With my wife, when I started dating her, I never thought I'd marry her, so I kind of kept that stuff quiet. If she ever asked me again, I'd have to lie at this point. Funny how that works out.

Patsjew = yikes

Digger = clown

GayBrady said:

Hey, I discovered the Patriots Planet board over the weekend (lame, for whats its worth), and noticed a character suspiciously similar to you. Are you trolling more than one Patriots fan board??!!!

Jacky Roberts said:
Its funny. With my wife, when I started dating her, I never thought I'd marry her, so I kind of kept that stuff quiet. If she ever asked me again, I'd have to lie at this point. Funny how that works out.

Patsjew = yikes

Digger = clown

Damn, Miss Gomezcat and I are reading this with great curiosity. Are you French, btw?

gomezcat said:
Damn, Miss Gomezcat and I are reading this with great curiosity. Are you French, btw?

Born and Bred

Nothing -- except how much of my life I spend thinking about the New England Patriots. :rolleyes:

I have a serious case of the hots for ubergeek Chloe on 24. I imagine us geting hot and heavy discussing IPSec, VPNs and encryption algorithms.

PatsWickedPissah said:
I have a serious case of the hots for ubergeek Chloe on 24. I imagine us geting hot and heavy discussing IPSec, VPNs and encryption algorithms.

Ahhhhh yes, the thought of Chloe gently pressing her body against me as one hand slowly caresses my inner thigh while at the same time her hand busily and oh so carefully eases Jack Bauer down from the sky.......and then she firmly directs me to - ooops 2:59:57AM, 2:59:58AM, 2:59:59AM...continued next week.

Jacky Roberts said:

I thought that Wilt Chamberlain had passed away.

Last edited:
GayBrady said:

With your user name, avatar, and sig photo, you have the nerve to call anything stupid?:confused:

PATSNUTme said:
With your user name, avatar, and sig photo, you have the nerve to call anything stupid?:confused:

Indeed. The irony is also lost on him that he replied to a thread which he considered to be stupid, and not worthy of a response on his part. When I see a thread which I consider to be "stupid", I don't respond to it.

Last edited:
Patjew said:
I never told my wife I am secretly attracted to weight lifting French food experts.

Now that's a burn. Perfect.

woohoo i am a clown woohoo

OhExaulted1 said:
Now that's a burn. Perfect.
I wasn't trying to burn Jacky. I've liked him ever since I learned he was an enormous weight lifter.

Liked = feared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back